Presentation: Omega Seamaster 300 Ref: 25322000 general info question and authenticity

Hello everyone!

My name is Daniele from Italy and I started my passion in watches few years ago!

Few days ago i made my first important bought:

Omega Seamaster 300 Ref: 25322000

I love this watch, but after the trade I've made some research on it and I found only white dial with this reference... So I'm asking if I've been scammed or not?
Maybe are there some dial that are less traded than other?

The watch seems to be all original, with all the documents etc etc... but I ask you if you can make me more reassured about my purchase

Thank you very much and congrats for the forum, it's a source of knowledge!

I suspect the dial has been replaced at some time in the past, and they decided to swap in the non-white dial. Notice that the hands look to be tritium, while the dial is luminous. Also, not the corrosion and damage to the hands. I’d bet good money this had water intrusion which ruined the original dial and it was replaced by what could be found.

I would probably get the hands replaced to match the dial.

The XXXX.20.XX part of the model number explicitly refers to a white dial. If it were a blue dial originally, those 2 digits would be 80. Therefore the dial has been changed. As noted above, this model which is from circa 1995 would have had a tritium lume dial originally, now it has Superluminova. This is not a disaster if you like the look of the watch, the lume on the original tritium SMP dials faded to a dirty dark beige colour and usually didn't match the hands very well. I too would get a set of SL hands fitted so the dial and hands match.