Forums Latest Members
  1. Myron Apr 10, 2017

Ok, last watch for tonight in my feeble attempt to rationalize my life. Another non-military piece but a great re-issue of a Royal Navyclassic. This is Time Factors' re-issue of the super rare Precista dive watch issued in 1982 (hence the TF ref number). Quite uniquely, it uses a NOS 2783, the same movement used in the original watch. I am the original owner and bought it from the first batch when the watch first came out. The watch has been worn, but is in fine shape and good to go. This watch is a great time keeper and runs fine. No issues. It is probably the lumiest watch I own. You can read by this thing on a moonless night! :)

The case has a few scratches from being worn, nothing too egregious though. The only fault I can find is a little crinkle in the lume of the hour hand. I took a super macro picture of it so you'll know it's there. Believe it or not, the watch was delivered like this. I've just lived with it, but if you think it would drive you nuts, you need to know about it at the outset. It is virtually unnoticeable without the aid of macro photography, but just so you know about it.

The watch comes with everything as new from Time Factors. The original blue NATO, with some wear on it, and the original rubber two-piece strap which is totally unworn and brand new. The travel case, papers, cards, etc. Whatever Eddie sent these out with.

You can return the watch if it proves to be other than as described here. Otherwise, I'm looking to find a new home for it and don't want it back.

I'm looking for $500 USD OBRO. I'm a reasonable person to deal with and will treat you the way I would like to be treated if I were buying your watch. Tons of references on this site and others.

Thanks for looking!

Myron

P4100015.JPG P4100016.JPG P4100017.JPG

P4100018.JPG P4100019.JPG P4100020.JPG P4100021.JPG P4100022.JPG P4100023.JPG

2. Myron Apr 11, 2017

This watch is sold! Thank you buyer and OF for this great resource.

Myron

3. gostang9 Apr 11, 2017

Damn! I would have snapped that up in a red hot second! Congrats to the buyer!

4. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Apr 11, 2017

Reading the selling rules might be to a good place to start.

5. Myron Apr 11, 2017

Yes, my apologies to all for breaching the one-post-or-bump per day rule. I did not realize this was the case until it was too late. I did not mean to hog the resource. Thank you for the heads-up.

Myron