PPP = Pie Pan Porn

Posts
1,582
Likes
12,630
Received Friday after purchasing from @MtV
Great watch, came serviced and very sharp (and not just the design!).
Reference 14900 cal 551, dates to 1960

Matthias is a great guy and that watch looks amazing! Wear it in good health::rimshot::
Edited:
 
Posts
1,712
Likes
7,327
Received Friday after purchasing from @MtV
Great watch, came serviced and very sharp (and not just the design!).
Reference 14900 cal 551, dates to 1960
Dang, just my missing dreamwatch 😁
 
Posts
417
Likes
4,478
What do you think guys, all original? 168.010/11 from 1966

Edited:
 
Posts
617
Likes
2,986
Reviving the thread with a recent purchase! It came from a veteran member here.

Ref 14902 powered by cal 561.

 
Posts
370
Likes
1,126
Bumping this thread since I’m excited to get this one back from a long service… Looking for a BOR bracelet if anyone has any leads!
 
Posts
5
Likes
21
Matthias is a great guy and that watch looks amazing! Wear it in good health::rimshot::

Just received this 1966 168.005/6 in 18k Rose Gold 😀
 
Posts
1,582
Likes
12,630
Just received this 1966 168.005/6 in 18k Rose Gold 😀

Wear it in good health! 👍
 
Posts
498
Likes
410
Received Friday after purchasing from @MtV
Great watch, came serviced and very sharp (and not just the design!).
Reference 14900 cal 551, dates to 1960
That’s gorgeous… I’m after one just like it!
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,380
Bumping this thread since I’m excited to get this one back from a long service… Looking for a BOR bracelet if anyone has any leads!
Check with OF member NoMercy for a BOR.
 
Posts
352
Likes
359
Now I know why it doesn't seem possible to find a stellar pie-pan on the web....they are all owned by OF members! The quest continues
 
Posts
8,820
Likes
62,475
Now I know why it doesn't seem possible to find a stellar pie-pan on the web....they are all owned by OF members! The quest continues


What? I didn't hear that last statement..........::rimshot::
 
Posts
342
Likes
1,008
That's a nice watch and it looks good on that bracelet.
I also have a 168.002 (though not a pie pan) which came with the more common (for grand luxe models) Reinhor brick bracelet, but this is the EOA that I was sent:


So, according to Omega, 168.002 are neither "grand luxe" nor even "de luxe"...🤔
 
Posts
334
Likes
789
"So, according to Omega, 168.002 are neither "grand luxe" nor even "de luxe"...🤔
See here Omega specs from their site:

The Omega ref. is different to the case back ref.
Konrad
Edited: