I was looking spare movement / spare watch for my earlier ref 212209 H.P.C. with cal 128. (Not that I yet needed one, but just in case I someday will.) So when this another ref 212209 (also from 1945 with serial just 51 off) came up with little bit different configuration, I knew it was exactly what I was looking for. Buying it was a long process and took some 1,5 months, but during that time price went down a lot and when it finally came to the online store where I actually was able to buy it, it was easily on my price range so I bougth it.
The original photos were not that great and I was not expecting much, but I was very surprised how nice the watch actually was. It definitely is not just spare watch anymore and this one goes on movement service to make sure it is fully ok to use on future.
As you can see the crown has change on some point and it is clearly wrong type and size, so that definitely has to be changed. If any of you have hints where to look one and maybe any information about correct crown type and sizes, I'd appreciate it! (I will of course check if my local watch maker have one or can get one, as they are already working on my H.P.C.)