Forums Latest Members

Possible Seamaster 300 14755 on Craigslist in Phoenix

1. rcs914 Mar 20, 2018

I say "possible" because I'm not sure how anyone is supposed to identify anything from the pictures contained. Behold the photographic majesty:

CL Omega 300.jpg

I spy three straight lugs. Well one straight lug, one exceedingly over polished lug, one short lug, and one lug appears to be missing altogether. I mean I think that's what I'm seeing, but as this picture apparently was taken by Robert Wilson, I'm not sure.

Here's a picture of the back. Conveniently so out of focus and small that I can't tell if is real or fake:

CL Omega 300 2.jpg

At the very least I'm going with replacement, as it's condition seems to be a tad bit better than that of the case otherwise.

Anyway, if anyone is interested it is easily found, and available for the sum of $1200. Which may or may not be a bargain based on the pictures. It's about 40 miles away from me, so I'm not going to investigate, but perhaps some other brave soul would care to.

GuiltyBoomerang and ConElPueblo like this.
  2. gemini4 Hoarder Of Speed et alia Mar 20, 2018

Caseback looks phony

ndgal likes this.
  3. ClarendonVintage Mar 20, 2018

I don't know, I always look at the dial condition first before the lugs

4. rcs914 Mar 21, 2018

Was sort of my thought too. I couldn't quite tell with the A in "waterproof" if it had a flat top or not.