Forums Latest Members
  1. Jonathan40 Dec 8, 2020

Long shot but has anyone ever had any dealings with this crowd?
    They sell all sorts of antiques including watches.
    I had a watch for sale on eBay and sold it for a price I was happy with and prompt payment was made but I didn’t realise that I can’t insure for £4250 via Royal Mail so they are 1 hour away and I offered to hand deliver the thing.
    Not receptive to that and so I investigated additional postage insurance via securas why you buy a policy to cover shipping.
    After prickly exchanges I’m not really happy about posting this item off as I’ve lost control.
    Potential a chance to deliver by hand to London office but only a maybe and again this was Sunday evening last response from them

PayPal address is a home address in Bognor but companies house has the address of husband and wife directors in Brighton.
    Over 24 hours without response to my last email mail question regards delivery options and final confirmation.
    Can’t find an email address or telephone number for them. Strange business practice not being contactable.

Thanks in advance
    Jon

2. janice&fred Dec 8, 2020

You reached out so now just wait to hear back from them. :thumbsup:

wristpirate likes this.
  3. wristpirate Dec 8, 2020

If they have paid you and you still have their coin, they will be in contact with you soon enough

janice&fred likes this.