Forums Latest Members
  1. marcn Enough space to say witty Jan 22, 2021

2. AntonisCy Jan 22, 2021

I have seen him wearing that watch for the past couple of weeks. Before that he alternated between 3 SMPs... The black on bracelet, white on rubber and ceramic no date one.

marcn likes this.
  3. Fusion Jan 22, 2021

Amazing gift!

4. Chaz Goldenrod Jan 22, 2021

I haven't listened to this episode yet, I look forward to checking this one out. I don't remember the exact details, but a while back I remember Joe telling a story about a famous comic giving him the watch off his wrist after Joe was admiring it. I think Joe was lower in the stand up comic hierarchy at the time and it was a touching story of generosity from the more established comic. Maybe this was a way for Joe to "pay it forward". A very nice gesture no matter how you look at it.

AntonisCy likes this.
  5. AntonisCy Jan 23, 2021

I saw the podcast very nice gesture he took off the watch and just gave it to him and said "keep it, its a gift". Guy was shocked. He also mentioned he owns a few Omegas and he prefers them to Rolex. He also said it is his favorite watch. Considering the money he makes with every podcast he earned the money to buy a replacement after a couple of minutes i guess. I am pretty sure we will see him wearing a new moonphase in an episode next week. ;)