Forums Latest Members

POC for Omega Seattle Service Center

1. g-boac Sep 7, 2014

If anybody has a POC, preferably Manager, for the Seattle Service Center, could you please PM me? Phone number or e-mail address, preferably both, appreciated.

I've returned a watch to them, twice, for service under Omega's warranty terms. The watch (a co-axial chronometer) arrived back, running 12s/day fast, right out of the box. That both misses the mark by a factor of 2x, and, doesn't match their handwritten QC card, which said it tested at +3s/day, in every position. I've given the second repair a month just to see if it was a matter of settling down/wearing-in, but it's still consistent at +12s/day. So I would like to bring the matter to someone's attention, before returning my watch, so that they might give it the attention required to ensure does get repaired, and verified, correctly.

Thank you!
    Mark

2. Spy You know my name. Sep 7, 2014

It should only take 3 to 4 days for your watch to settle into your daily routine. If there is a boutique in Seattle they should be able regulate your PO to within 1 second +/- based on your daily routine and position your watch is mostly in. i.e. typing at a keyboard all day.

3. ck1109 Sep 8, 2014

4. Brez Sep 9, 2014

During shipping it might have gotten slightly magnetized. Demagnetize and check again?
    Cheers
    Brez

5. g-boac Sep 9, 2014

Thank you for the replies.