Please help with this Seamaster Bumper. Is it re-dial?

Hi guys
Im planning to buy this seamaster and here are some pictures of it. Would love to hear some feedback from you

Case looks like it has some pretty bad wear and the dial isn't in the best of shape.

What does your research so far tell you?

Can we seen the inside of the case back?

What is the asking price?

I think the dial is original but with the damage at the 7 position I'm not sure it matters all that much.

Being gold filled, this needs to be cheap cheap.

Dial looks original. No big visible dents.
Il looks like a 2577 with cal 354 (barely visible).
As pointed out there is a stain at 7.
I guess the mold on the gasket (if is still there) needs a good service!
I really like it!

How much is the seller asking?

How much is the seller asking?
Case looks like it has some pretty bad wear and the dial isn't in the best of shape.

I think the dial is original but with the damage at the 7 position I'm not sure it matters all that much.

Being gold filled, this needs to be cheap cheap.
Price around 340$. Quite good to me

Is this you want?

So this is an American market reference G6250.

The overall relatively poor condition of the watch, movement, dial and case would not make this an attractive buy even at $340.00.

So this is an American market reference G6250.

The overall relatively poor condition of the watch, movement, dial and case would not make this an attractive buy even at $340.00.

Agreed! Hold out for one with a perfect original dial and nicer case condition.\

Cheers!

In my opinion the price is good. Crystal is original (omega logo in the center), no dent and minor scratches.
Yes, we all agree dial could be better but at what price? what can you get for 340$ nowadays?

In my opinion the price is good. Crystal is original (omega logo in the center), no dent and minor scratches.
Yes, we all agree dial could be better but at what price? what can you get for 340$ nowadays?

You are missing the wear on the tips and edges of the lugs and the rather nasty scratches and wear on the back. It's there if you look.

It’s not a terrible price if you’re ok with the condition. You don’t see Seamasters with this dial configuration too often and you’d likely be paying 2-3x more for a clean example. Here’s mine in solid 14k gold.

You are missing the wear on the tips and edges of the lugs and the rather nasty scratches and wear on the back. It's there if you look.
I've seen it. Not saying it's a grat deal. But if the movement is working IMO is a correct price it nowadays.What do you thik?

Btw looking carefully my major concern is about the back case... is it cracked?