Please help with history or value this watch was found in my garage

1. Rahmanhab Apr 20, 2016

2. noelekal Home For Wayward Watches Apr 20, 2016

Is the dial too shy to show it's face?

meganfox17 and chronos like this.
  3. cristos71 Apr 20, 2016

Ladies manual wind in rough shape. €20-60

4. ulackfocus Apr 21, 2016

Yep, the 5 at the start of the reference number on the inside of the caseback is the giveaway. It's has 3 digits in front of the decimal point so it's post-1962.

5. meganfox17 Apr 24, 2016

Hello @Rahmanhab How Are You ?

I guess these days Greeting other fellow Omega forum readers before you ask for help isnt the Norm anymore huh ?
    If you want more information please show some courtesy not to me !..but to the Real Watch Gurus & Revered Omega Pundits here.

Are You Absolutely Certain you found the watch in your garage ?
    Then i've wonderful news to share with you[emoji13] [emoji38] i found her long lost estranged Sister in my Garage too & her birth certificate says she was born in 1969.See..i'l show you[​IMG][​IMG]Her Sister loves brown leather
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Your watch is a Stainless Steel Retroclassic Ladies Omega 20 mm 17 jewels Hand Winding Cal 620 was manufactured in 1968

Edited Apr 24, 2016
  6. Willem023 Apr 24, 2016

Rightly so!
    To the OP: we all like it very much if an OP tries to do his/her best to give some extra info which he/she has acquired already.
    Bit like this.....
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/vintage-omega-posting-guide.383/

I must sound like an old and worn watch, but those members on the forum for a long time, sometimes would looove the OP to not 'use' the forum as a 'grab and fly' place on the internet, but try to add some of their own too.
    But that might be me being an old so@d

Cheers
    W

7. TMas Apr 24, 2016

I though him saying please in the title was pretty nice. Of course newbies will search the net for a place to ask a question about their Omega, and often pick THE Omega forums. It's only natural. When I first came here with a question about an old Omega, I was respectful, but I also expected the same jerky and disrespectful responses that are all too common on other forums around the net, subject withstanding. It took me a few days to realize the common respect between members here (it's also part of the reason I like this forum so much...). Give people a break for the first few posts until they get a feel for the atmosphere. Yes, new members should research a bit first, yes they should try to find the answer themselves before writing, but let's be honest, many won't. I personally don't want this forum to become a bitter place. It stands now as a nice respite from the "normal" forum bickering found elsewhere.

chronos and meganfox17 like this.