Forums Latest Members
  1. Ximilis Jun 14, 2017

Hello guys,

I need some help, my mom showed those watches and we are curious to know what is the model, how much is worth it.

She said that is really old. We are not looking to sell but only to have an idea. unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg unnamed.jpg

Here in Brazil we dont have anyone that can assist us.

Thanks,
    Max

2. BenBagbag Jun 14, 2017

Hey Max,

The second one for sure has been redialed, the first I can't see so well.
    All the information about the watch should be etched into the inside case back, so if you open them up and take pictures of the movement and case back we can give you more information.

3. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Jun 14, 2017

4. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Jun 14, 2017

5. BenBagbag Jun 14, 2017

6. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Jun 14, 2017

Look at the alignment of the hour markers. If that's not a redial, then I have absolutely no ability to pick them out.

7. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Jun 14, 2017

Nowhere do I state any opinion on its originality. All I was doing was trying to help the OP do a little basic research rather than simply coming here with some barely adequate information and expecting us to do all the work.

Maybe I should just have left the forum attack dogs to take care of the OP's request :cautious:

Foo2rama and BenBagbag like this.
  8. BenBagbag Jun 14, 2017

I meant no attack, just was interested if maybe you thought Brazilian watches had a lower bar to clear to leave the factory. Sorry for the confusion.

9. Temprus Jun 14, 2017

the first one, with omega logo and gold stamp look very strange. maybe locally made case or fake omega.
    the second one is redial. May be based on cal. 265-267 movement. The case can be localy made too.
    For more information, Show us insede of the case back and movement

10. François Pépin Jun 14, 2017

The second has been redialed as said. The first one could have a fake case, but the dial looks good. So who knows what it is. More info with more pics (movement)!