Please help me identify the Omega Seamaster watch

IMG_4880.jpeg Good day, dear forum members, I have acquired an interesting specimen for my watch collection. No matter how much I searched for information about them on the vast expanses of the internet, I couldn't find anything that could shed light on their history. Under the hood, there's an automatic chronometer caliber 1109 (ETA 2892A2). By the way, the number on the mechanism itself is in the series 49727xxx, while on the lug of the watch case it's 49682xxx, a difference of 45 thousand. I've read somewhere that this can happen. Additionally, there are two references written inside the cover: 168.1501 and 368.1501. I read that this practice might be for the American market. Also, I have a question about the hallmark; maybe someone can tell me what it means? But the most interesting thing for me is the inscription on the back cover of the watch: OLIMPIC TIMING SPECIAL EDITION 17/100. Perhaps it was released during the Olympic Games, limited to 100 pieces. Upon enlargement, it's noticeable that the inscription is not amateurish; the boundaries of the engraving are clear. Maybe someone has encountered something like this before. I attach a photo. I will be grateful for any information.

At face value it's a fairly humdrum SM 120m with some interesting caseback markings. The GRSA engraving is just the casemaker, they make those for Speedmasters too so don't fixate on that. The fact the movement and lug serials don't match is not good news at all. It means at some point your movement has been swapped. I suspect the engraving might not be factory, but perhaps it was done legitimately by a third party by the behest of an Olympic related body so might not be total fiction. The mismatch of movement and lug serial rather kills any additional value the rarity (if genuine) adds IMO. Wear it for what it is rather than looking too closely would be my advice.
Edited:

Like 1
At face value it's a fairly humdrum SM 120m with some interesting caseback markings. The GRSA engraving is just the casemaker, they make those for Speedmasters too so don't fixate on that. The fact the movement and lug serials don't match is not good news at all. It means at some point your movement has been swapped. Like you I suspect the engraving might not be factory, but perhaps it was done legitimately bye a third party by the behest of an Olympic related body so might not be total fiction. The mismatch of movement and lug serial rather kills any additional value the rarity (if genuine) adds IMO. Wear it for what it is rather than looking too closely would be my advice.

Thank you for your reply.
https://wahawatches.com/how-to-identify-a-vintage-omega-2019/
Here's what else I managed to find about the discrepancy between the serial numbers on the movement of the watch and the case of the watch
The calibre doesn’t match the case
The first and most obvious reason for that is that the watch is a “franken,” which means that it has been assembled from random parts
However, there’s one exception.

Always check if the movement in the watch isn’t a US version of the movement mentioned in the OVD. These will have a US import code (OXG) on the balance cock, and a lower jewel count. The OVD often doesn’t list the US version of a particular reference.

This is true for almost all families of Omega rotor automatics: 4XX, 50X, 55X, 56X, 59X, 71X, and 1XXX series. For example, the jewel count is the only difference between the 470 and 471, 490 and 491, 550, and 552. And so on.

You can find the details of the differences in the Ranfft archive. Every entry for movements within a particular family list the differences between the movements within that family.

Otherwise, as mentioned in the previous part of the series, a movement that doesn’t match the case is a red flag.

This is true for almost all families of Omega rotor automatics: 4XX, 50X, 55X, 56X, 59X, 71X, and 1XXX series. For example, the jewel count is the only difference between the 470 and 471, 490 and 491, 550, and 552. And so on.
This is referring to much older Omega watches.

Like 1
Thank you for your reply.
https://wahawatches.com/how-to-identify-a-vintage-omega-2019/
Here's what else I managed to find about the discrepancy between the serial numbers on the movement of the watch and the case of the watch
The calibre doesn’t match the case
The first and most obvious reason for that is that the watch is a “franken,” which means that it has been assembled from random parts
However, there’s one exception.

Always check if the movement in the watch isn’t a US version of the movement mentioned in the OVD. These will have a US import code (OXG) on the balance cock, and a lower jewel count. The OVD often doesn’t list the US version of a particular reference.

You can find the details of the differences in the Ranfft archive. Every entry for movements within a particular family list the differences between the movements within that family.

Otherwise, as mentioned in the previous part of the series, a movement that doesn’t match the case is a red flag.

I don't fully understand the point you are making but there is never a legitimate reason on a recent Omega for the movement number and number engraved on the case to not match. If they don't there has been monkey business. This is not a historical watch lost in the mists of time, its from the 90s.

This is referring to much older Omega watches.

If this is really the case, then it becomes a little sad that the watch has lost its authenticity.
Maybe I should ask the Omega official for information, maybe they can clarify something about this. If the watch is certified, they may have movement information.

A good idea except at present they are not doing extracts, and even when then do, which number do you give them?

A good idea except at present they are not doing extracts, and even when then do, which number do you give them?

Please tell me, what is the reason that they do not provide information? It was possible to send two numbers as an option.

Please tell me, what is the reason that they do not provide information? It was possible to send two numbers as an option.
I don't know the reason but they don't. Try by all means.

Like 1
I don't know the reason but they don't. Try by all means.

I am grateful to everyone who remained indifferent to my request and tried to help me. Thanks again

There have been rumors that Omega may resume the Extract service again some time this year. However, in recent years they often did not provide information for watches that were not original. They just keep your money and say that they can't provide information. And anyway, I'm not sure it would really be worth paying the price of an Extract for this watch.