Forums Latest Members
  1. Paulymats Sep 25, 2017

Hi all, I'm very new to this forum. My knowledge of Omega watches is very little, so I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post in. I'm trying to identify if this watch is real or not, and perhaps a little more information about the watch in general if it is real.

To start, this was my late uncle's watch. He passed away a few years ago, and a few months ago we had to clean out the remainder of his items from his house. The watch was located in a box that had not been opened since he left the military service in the 1980's. It was also in a box with many of his nice collectibles so I had only assumed it was real. The watch itself is not in the best of conditions, the band is somewhat loose and could probably be replaced. Any information you all have would be greatly appreciated.

omega.jpg omega1.jpg omega2.jpg omega3.jpg
  2. Ravineman Sep 25, 2017

1: Post Quality Pictures

We cannot stress enough how important it is to post multiple, high quality, clear photographs of the watch in question from as many angles as possible, the most important being the dial, caseback (inside and out) and crown side. The amount of assistance people are able to give is directly related to the number and quality of photographs provided.

All members are able to upload images directly to the forum and the mechanism for doing so is fairly straight forward.

2: How Can We Help You?

Please give a clear idea of the information you are after, whether it be identification, dating, model numbers, servicing / maintenance / restoration advice or even ballpark valuations.

3. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Sep 25, 2017

BenBagbag likes this.
  4. Screwbacks Sep 25, 2017

i have exactly the same watch where the logo "omega" is at 6o'clock.

IMG_20170926_123746.png
  5. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Sep 25, 2017

This ones pretty easy ;)

6. panaitchrono Sep 25, 2017

For me looks authentic but to be sure you have to open it and post some pictures inside of the watch..

7. Screwbacks Sep 26, 2017

8. mikechi22 Sep 26, 2017

For what it’s worth, that same bracelet sold on eBay USA for $100 within the last 48 hours. I’ve seen A LOT of Omega pics in the last few months and you don’t see either the watch or the bracelet show up that much. The dial seems to be quite clean. I’m thinking that this is something you’d want to get serviced and enjoy!

Screwbacks likes this.
  9. Paulymats Sep 26, 2017

THANK YOU!!

10. Paulymats Sep 26, 2017

Thanks everyone. I'm definitely not selling it. I am hoping to clean it up and give it to my father for Christmas. I really appreciate the quick responses.