Planet Ocean summer blue on nato? Comfy?

How do the Omega OEM natos fit for this odd sizes? I see on the website they are listed with a fudge factor, like 19-20 and 21-22

However they pull it off, they fit just fine. I wore a 21 mm lug to Lug Seamaster on a Omega NATO off and on for some time and fitment looked perfect.

Like 1
Here’s my 300m on a summer blue nato

Stunning colour matching! Good job Omega.:thumbsup:

Like 1
Hmm. I own several Omega natos and dozens of natos from other producers, and the only ones that come particularly close to Omega in terms of comfort (*of what I own) is Crown and Buckle. I find the crown and buckle natos too flimsy, which allows the watch to flop around a bit more than I like.

That said I DO agree that the way to go with the PO if you don't want it on the bracelet, is to go with it on a rubber strap.

As far as the 300 goes - I own a summer blue heritage and love it pretty much any which way.

The thing I really like about Crown and Buckle is their single pass and Chevron straps. They really help keep the bulk down, I've been replacing all my natos with them.

I wish Omega would offer single pass "NATO" options. It would make more sense with the thickness of Omega models.