Forums Latest Members
  1. RealityComp Oct 29, 2016

2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Oct 29, 2016

Looks ok to me, the obvious signs of a fake are not present, bezel and caseback are correct. Great feedback on a watch dealer on ebay with a 14 day return policy.

Price seems inline at current bid price. I would not call this watch mint though, but it is in great condition from what I can see with the pics... Over 3k and its to high IMHO, I would try to get it a tad lower. I'd offer 2500 and see where they go with that, might even offer to do it via a bank transfer to avoid fees. It can;'t hurt to offer to lower the price down, but some sellers are afraid of doing it that way for some reason.

Personally these first gen 45mm PO's are the best wearing ones out there, they are thinner then the 2nd and now 3rd gen Planet Oceans. The one gotcha is what version of the movement is in it. 2500 b/c/d are preferred with the D's being the best and A's the worst. If you can get a serial number for the watch that can be checked.

I love my 45mm POC ;)

3. w.finkenstaedt Oct 29, 2016

I wouldn't pay $3500 for a first gen that's going to need a service. There have been 2201.50s in better condition (box, papers, and recently serviced) for less on WatchRecon.

Edit: here's a 45.5 freshly serviced with box and papers for under $3k. If you want orange, a watchmaker could do that and you'd still come out under that eBay watch:

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=502641

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. meganfox17 Oct 29, 2016

I had a quick survey & scanned through the Seller's other items for sale. Comparing the prices listed on baywatch with the prices of similar items in a domestic second hand watch dealer in my country , it's consistently ~ USD120-360 cheaper in Malaysia AND comes with box + all Omega cards

Uniqez likes this.
  5. ulackfocus Oct 29, 2016

But the burning question on everyone's mind is will you wear it with a suit and tie? :confused: :whistling: ::stirthepot::

6. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Oct 29, 2016

IMG_3523.JPG

With the right shirt! A tad tight under the cuff.

Linzer likes this.
  7. meganfox17 Oct 29, 2016

Exactly ! The "burning question" is the reason why the PO is an easy choice in the minds of yuppies in Malaysia who prefer large size watches .Nobody wears a suit ( Tie with rolled up sleeves yes ) except high corporate leaders & politicians. To save energy , all government dept & offices must maintain room temp 24 ° C except hospitals. Even in hosp , NO male doctor would be penalized for not wearing a tie! It has been proven that ties are among the worse offenders for bacterial contamination & hospital acquired infections[​IMG]

Edited Oct 30, 2016
  8. Omeg@007 BLACK & ORANGE rule!!! Oct 30, 2016

loool...if this what you call it ( Hot ), what you will say if you visit my country?...Temperature in summer between