Forums Latest Members
  1. seamonster Respectable Member Feb 6, 2013

Respectable Member watchyouwant

Congratulations for being the lucky winner with your guesstimate of this very interesting watch.

Thank-you.

2. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Feb 6, 2013

thanks, guys ! and seamonsters...... look, i think that was even $ 700 too expensive. i try to explain my reasons for my price: 1. ebay auctions for USA only, never get their full potential. 2. providing 3 piddly pictures for a sought after model will invite more questions and therefore more scrutiny. and therefore talk in internet fora. therefore the shortfalls will be known on a wide scale. and there will be pressure on the seller, to open the case and have pics. taken. 3. i was quite sure from the beginning, beeing a USA only auction, that the mvmt. might be the low jewels movement and future pics. will show that and stop a lot of potential bidders. 4. to me that was a $ 1900 watch. add the band and it is worth 2100. but with the hype here, my guess was slightly over $ 2500 complete; with the shortfalls ( later crown and a few other things ) known later. i use an auction sniper and go either just over the full 100`s or just over the full 50`s. the rest is empathy........ kind regards. achim

larryganz likes this.