Forums Latest Members

Picture request: Omega DeVille Hour Vision (Blue)

1. ConstantSea Feb 25, 2016

Would anyone who owns this watch be so kind as to post a few photos on how it looks on the wrist? More specifically a mirror photo? Also, for anyone who owns it, do you wear it with casual clothes? Pictures with casual clothes would be greatly appreciated. I'm torn between this one and the Seamaster PO but I'm just not sure about how it wears with casual clothing. Opinions would be great too, but please, just between the two watches.

Cheers!

meganfox17 likes this.
  2. Riviera Paradise Feb 26, 2016

Flying out on an international business trip this weekend so I won´t have the time to post pictures as requested of my Orbis.

I will just say this..yes you can wear it with jeans, black shoes, evening casual clothes etc:thumbsup:...but t-shirts, at least for me, would not fit in.

It is a great option for a dress-to-casual watch (jeans to formal suits) but I don´t think it will work with sneakers, shorts...

It is an extremely hard watch to photograph and capture correctly the lovely blue dial....although some will probably disagree...I actually consider it to be a more casual watch than the new Globemaster blue dial...the lovely coin bezel on the Globemaster adds a nice bling factor...which I don´t think works well with a more discreet casual look:)

meganfox17 likes this.
  3. ConstantSea Feb 26, 2016

Hey, appreciate your opinion especially since you own the watch. I have seen it in person and worn it but I was wearing formal clothes so I didn't get an idea of what it'd look like casual. You're right about the dial, it's absolutely stunning and completely impossible to capture with a camera. I did however get a decent-ish photo of it.

Photo 19-02-2016, 18 33 46.jpg
    Riviera Paradise likes this.
  4. BadAndy Feb 26, 2016

I occasionally wear it with jeans or more casual clothes. It is a great watch. Goes with many different things, and I always get lots of comments on mine. I don't wear it as much as my other watches, but whenever I do, it puts a smile on my face. I will try to take a few photos this weekend of it if I can.

meganfox17 and Riviera Paradise like this.
  5. ConstantSea Feb 27, 2016

Greatly appreciated :)

meganfox17 likes this.
  6. Riviera Paradise Feb 27, 2016

@ConstantSea managed to snap a few quick pictures today with cell phone...sorry about the thumb mark on Pic 1. I do think that the date version of the Orbis might look a bit more causal than the annual calendar....not sure though...overall great watch and very much underrated by the watch media.

20160227_095735.jpg

20160227_095600.jpg

Edited Feb 27, 2016
  7. ConstantSea Feb 28, 2016

Looks sensational!

meganfox17 and Riviera Paradise like this.
  8. RRMagyar Feb 28, 2016

I find it wears well for business or casual wear - as others have noted it is very difficult to do justice to the blue dial with a photo. Here is a wrist shot. D5E1DD82-ACBF-4CC3-B357-081D19D76088.JPG

9. meganfox17 Feb 29, 2016

Omega Original jokes for the day

# Do You know that Omega's bottled mineral water was banned by the Swiss Government?

It was called Aqua Terrable

# What is the name of Omega's latest Moonwatch fragrance that smells like shit ?

The Back Side Of The Moon

# Why does every Omega Forum reader just can't wait To Go To Hell ?

Because everyone gets a free DeViLLe