Picked up this one. Thinking of a nato for it.

Posts
3,431
Likes
9,107
I would't do it, but it's your watch. Beautiful watch!
 
Posts
5,631
Likes
5,814
I wouldn't. It would scratch the hell out of that gold case and you would be very unhappy with that.
 
Posts
7,773
Likes
14,365
A NATO does not belong on that watch, but the only opinion that matters is your's. It's your watch. If you wanna do it, do it.
 
Posts
661
Likes
2,243
If you're dead set on the idea, I think either solid black or black/red would look best. Please post pics if you do! Good luck!
 
Posts
537
Likes
968
If u want opinions, mine is nay. A nice red ostrich or gator deployant with gold thread would look royal. You can have one made at genteel straps (not affiliated) or any of the other strapmakers.
 
Posts
795
Likes
1,159
If this were my watch and want to dress it down a bit, I would put it on a nice leather strap in a light shade of brown.

In my opinion, a NATO on this watch..... No Way!
 
Posts
1,513
Likes
8,278
Olive nato looks awesome with this.
However, it will be top heavy and sliding around your wrist a bit.

May I ask which OB did you get it from?
I’ve been waiting for 5 months for stock in US. Still no luck.
 
Posts
18,730
Likes
38,879
Putting a NATO on that would be like........

 
Posts
10,745
Likes
16,730
If you don’t use a case back sticker then prepare for horrible NATO rash. Even if you do the nylon will chew that case up. Your watch your call. But just don’t.
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544
For a few bucks, give it a try. Be mighty careful with your strap-changing tool.

But joining the consensus here, I think you’ll be back to the bracelet in short order.