Own a watch with parts from Evel's last bike

I collect these. Already I have watches made from parts by:

Jim Morrison’s last guitar

Julia Child’s kitchen utensils

Spring bars made from Don Rickles’ joke book binder

A polishing cloth made from Rachel Welch’s underwear

A beautiful cordovan strap made from Mr. Ed

Like 11
Well... I have a sundial made from a piece of Cleopatra's chamber pot.

Like 3
I collect these. Already I have watches made from parts by:

Jim Morrison’s last guitar

Julia Child’s kitchen utensils

Spring bars made from Don Rickles’ joke book binder

A polishing cloth made from Rachel Welch’s underwear

A beautiful cordovan strap made from Mr. Ed

That's great!!

Like 1
I once bid on line on a pair of braces purportedly made from Mae West’s chastity belt. But I pulled my offer because I realized she likely didn’t have one! :D

Like 6
I once bid on line on a pair of braces purportedly made from Mae West’s chastity belt. But I pulled my offer because I realized she likely didn’t have one! :D

Well it could have been hers but perhaps it was still in its wrap and bag from the store where she bought it

Like 2
"To create the star on the face of the watch, REC re-forged the original levers, before cutting them to shape and mounting them on the watch."

Wait... it's a franken!!

Like 1
Damn I watched a documentary interviewing evil not long before he died. He was almost begging for death at the time he was in so much pain and on 12 different painkillers as all his broken bone were acting up. I forgot how many he listed them all. I don’t think he had a minutes peace from pain. He seemed to regret being so reckless

Kinda cool concept but I think that interview of him suffering might ruin it for me. I’ll stick to the watch I have made from van Goghs ear.

Like 2
I still don't know how Evel actually managed to ride a motorcycle.
I mean, with balls the size of watermelons and the danger instincts of a two year old child it's amazing he managed anything at all.

;)

Like 1