Original rail track Con?

Hi OF

Its me again 😀
Any thoughts on this one? Everything seems to be correct. Slightly polished case yes, but still thick.
Dial looks almost flawless, please note the gold indices. Are they uncommon or rarer than the steel version?
Are the hands good?
Asking price is USD 2'000.

Thank you very much.
Best
Brian

IMO the price seems fair. The condition is also pretty good. Not sure about the rarity of gold vs steel indices on a steel case, but it probably doesn't affect the value much, if at all. Have you gotten photos of the movement?

IMO the price seems fair. The condition is also pretty good. Not sure about the rarity of gold vs steel indices on a steel case, but it probably doesn't affect the value much, if at all. Have you gotten photos of the movement?

Yes i have a movement picture now.
I have one last question mark....is the Con-Star at 6 out of stainless steel or should it be gold as the markers?

Top!
Does anyone know the model-number please?
Edited:

The star is Gold as all the other metal applied markers , hands , omega furniture ?

That's why I'm asking .... Can't make it out.....

Doesn’t look gold to me, too - same goes for the Omega logo. Might be lighting though.

Thank you so much for all the Feedback. The dealer told me its gold and oxydized a bit over time. I have better quality pictures (they lose quite a bit of focus when uploaded here). I can see a gold touch to the star and omega for sure. The wire is made - now i have to wait for the watch. I will make sure to update you.

Have a great weekend!😀

The dealer told me its gold and oxydized a bit over time. I have better quality pictures (they lose quite a bit of focus when uploaded here). I can see a gold touch to the star and omega for sure.
In my experience, the stars tend to develop more patina than the markers.

Price is fair IMO.

It's a nice example, and not a common dial variant. The price might be a little high for a non-piepan SS connie, but sometimes you have to pay up to get what you really want. Ask yourself if you will regret passing it up if someone else grabs it.

It's a nice example, and not a common dial variant. The price might be a little high for a non-piepan SS connie, but sometimes you have to pay up to get what you really want. Ask yourself if you will regret passing it up if someone else grabs it.
Unfortunately in my experience the crying about it phase may come much later!