Forums Latest Members

Order processing time for Omega online

1. racekarl Feb 2, 2021

Has anyone ordered a watch directly from Omega using their online boutique? If so, what was the lag time between order and shipping (i.e., the time the order was in "Processing" status)?

Thanks!

2. KirkN Feb 2, 2021

I bought a watch directly from Omega last November. If I recall correctly, I ordered on a Saturday evening. There was an update email on Monday and I had the watch by Wednesday. All very efficient and packaged well. The watch arrived safe and sound, still with all the stickers etc.

I hope this helps.

3. Pius XIII Feb 2, 2021

I actually placed an order last night and called up customer service this morning to address an issue with the bracelet sizing. When I asked the rep if he knew when they would ship out he just said that the warehouse is partially closed today but they expected to be fully open tomorrow. I’m hoping the status is updated by tomorrow.

4. racekarl Feb 2, 2021

Thanks for the info. I ordered a watch on Saturday evening that's still Processing and was just wondering if I'd get it this week. I found after posting that the Omega site says that order processing typically takes 2-3 days, so hopefully it will ship tomorrow!