Opinions on this vintage Omega

My brother gave me this watch to check out. I don't know the story behind it yet, but the dail looks very sloppy...doesn't look right to me. Refinished? Need expert eyes to look for me. I've attached pics.

This is an Omega Ref.2900-1 Vintage Stainless Steel Manual. Looking up the serial number it's 1956. There is a lot of lum on this---the hands and all the large numbers all glow. I'm hoping it's not radium, but pre 1963 would be if its original. I lost my Geiger counter, so I can't do a test yet. (my geiger appears to have been stolen in a recent trip to Vegas.) 馃檨 THANK YOU!
IMG_0056.jpg IMG_0059.jpeg IMG_0062.jpeg IMG_0060.jpeg IMG_0058.jpeg
Edited:

complete fantasy dial, it's unlikely that radium was used when the dial was done, but I would still be fairly careful

Good news, my brother said he picked it up at a thrift shop for only $25. Still curious about the radium so will test it.

Looking at the luminescent material on the hands, I think I use a similar technique to spread cheese on bread. I kind of hope this is cheese and not radium actually. There is a lot of it. 馃槻

Good news, its not radium! Now the question is, is it worth it to shop around for a good dial to replace it this dial? Seems to keep time well. What's a good price for a genuine dial that would work here and still be worth it? I know a watch service guy who does this type of service for under $100. I know this is not an expensive model of Omega, so trying to figure out the economics for restoration.

The issue will be finding a dial. Good ones aren鈥檛 usually hanging on the back of doors waiting.

As is often the presumed case, this movement looks tired and discoloured. I鈥檇 assume the watch suffered moisture ingress, staining the movement and ruining the original dial, hence the redial.

Personally I鈥檇 sell this for a small profit and put the money towards a better, original example.

This is not a ref 2900, completely different case, maybe the case back is but the rest of the case isn't.

The 2900 has very distinctive lugs.

a good dial would cost in the hundreds - when you say your watchmaker does this service do you mean he refinishes the dials? can you get photos of the work that he does? this will be the far more economical choice for you btw