Opinions on this dial; glue?

I bought this watch on eBay for $510. It keeps time very well, it's very accurate.

OMEGA SEAMASTER JUMBO 166.032 STAINLESS STEEL CAL. 752 37mm ORIGINAL BRACELET
https://www.ebay.com/itm/394954431177

I took a few pics to show.

I was looking at the dial with my eye loup, trying to identify what those white decorations covering up parts of the sparkle dial around the hour indices are. I took a few pics to show. They are not as evident in the photos in the ebay posting.

I thought it was maybe glue that had seeped out, but there is clearly a drip in one of them, which means it was not seeping out. I don't think Omega would be this sloppy when gluing it, so my logical deduction is that these hour indices were glued at some point later? Would appreciate any opinions from more knowledgeable persons.

Secondly, is this easy to clean up for a watchmaker, or advisable to try to do so? I wouldn't want the sparkle dial underneath this glue to get damaged.

Interestingly there is also what looks like a tiny bubble in the acrylic crystal covering. Has anyone seen this before? Doesn't bother me but I am curious.

Lastly, the original bracelet is nice and light and feels good. However, the part the connects the end link on the top of the watch to the rest of the bracelet--there is an extra space there compared to the other side that looks off. Looking at the metal clip that connects it, is it upside down? Shouldn't the flat part be up and the part that closes (with the cap) be underneath? I guess this is easy to remedy if it is incorrectly connected.

Thanks all for your thoughts. This is a very nice watch, I think. The date and time setting is very easy to set--just by turning either going back or forth--and works perfectly.

IMG_8763.jpeg IMG_8764.jpeg IMG_8762.jpeg IMG_8765.jpeg

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Looks like the lacquer is deteriorating at these points. The figures are not glued on they are riveted in place from the back.

Congrats on the purchase! If the reference number on the bracelet is 1098 then the bracelet may be original to the watch. The ref. 526 end links though, are not correct for the case reference. They should be marked 540.

To your question regarding the center link that is the connecting link between the bracelet and end link, yes that is reversed but can be easily remedied but just flipping it around. Once spring bar pin connecting the bracelet to the watch is removed the end link will separate from the bracelet, and that center link will be able to spin around to be right side up. This may though not fix the gap you noted on if the center link is stretched out.

One other item I’d be curious on is the center seconds hand. It looks as if it may not be original but I couldn’t say for sure, so I’d be interested to see what other members think of it.