Opinions on Seamaster 120 purchase

Hi!
First time poster, long time lurker.
I’m looking for my first omega watch, and found a watch that fits my wishes. Colored dial, affordable and automatic or battery driven. I know nothing about fixing watches so a bit afraid of manual movements.

I’ve found this. It’s very pretty! Is there anything I should consider with this movement? It’s quartz so I’m guessing it’s easy to fix and maintain?

Here is the watch I’ve been looking at:
https://www.chrono24.dk/omega/seamaster-120m-datum-edelstahl-herrenuhr-ref-1961501--id24409097.htm

CN you please post pictures rather than a link

Hi!
First time poster, long time lurker.
I’m looking for my first omega watch, and found a watch that fits my wishes. Colored dial, affordable and automatic or battery driven. I know nothing about fixing watches so a bit afraid of manual movements.

I’ve found this. It’s very pretty! Is there anything I should consider with this movement? It’s quartz so I’m guessing it’s easy to fix and maintain?

Here is the watch I’ve been looking at:
https://www.chrono24.dk/omega/seamaster-120m-datum-edelstahl-herrenuhr-ref-1961501--id24409097.htm

A 20+ year old quartz movement that's easy to fix?

The good thing is the one you posted uses a generic ETA movement, so it would be easy to fix if the one you buy dies.

It won't be an actual Omega movement, but it's the same thing, just less the Ω.

A 20+ year old quartz movement that's easy to fix?

The good thing is the one you posted uses a generic ETA movement, so it would be easy to fix if the one you buy dies.

It won't be an actual Omega movement, but it's the same thing, just less the Ω.

Haha, as I said, I don’t know anything about watch maintaining, so it was just a guess 😀

Anything else about the watch? 😀

If you like it and the price is within your budget I can't see any reason not to buy it.

There are movement pics, so be aware that the insides could either be pristine, or could be a corroded mess. Ask the seller for pics of the movement.

If they decline, then just do a Dionne Warwick.

Not that it's any of my business but paying more than 100$/€/£ for a quartz watch seems a bit frivolous. Just think of all the beautiful manual or automatics you can get for the kind of money they want for this one...