One for my husband, now one for me! :)

Firstly, I cannot thank you all enough for your guidance and help. I ended up purchasing a GORGEOUS Seamaster from @nanjingcigaretes via this forum, and it’s positively perfect. Husband loves it too (ha!).

I’ve now been bitten by the bug and looking for a ladies version of Omega, 60s style. Ladymatic looks cool. As does Seamaster.

And then I’ve just stumbled across this:
https://www.clevedonsalerooms.com/a...to=0&au=&ef=&et=&ic=False&sd=0&pp=48&pn=1&g=1

Not to everyone’s taste, I appreciate, but I think it’s interesting. But, my question to you… worth the gamble…??

Thanks so much :)

Like 3
The dial looks pretty grubby on that one. You might not love it so much in the light of day.

My wife has small wrists, but still prefers men’s watches. They are easier to read and have a more contemporary wrist presence than cocktail watches. Something to consider…

Like 1
Like the style but wait for something in better condition. Don't want you to have buyer's remorse with a "grubby" watch like Dave mentioned.

Like 1
Thanks both! I thought the same, though wondered if I was being too picky and weather could be cleaned.

I do have a men’s watch I’ve worn for years - now looking for a smaller one for fancier nights out. :)

One more vote for 30 mm watches for women. Much more visible. The dial on the linked one looks worn to me too btw.

1950's-60's Mid-century Men's 33-35mm look killer on today's Ladies !!!

Like 1
Thanks both! I thought the same, though wondered if I was being too picky and weather could be cleaned.

I do have a men’s watch I’ve worn for years - now looking for a smaller one for fancier nights out. :)

You can be as picky as your patience and budget allow. For the most part, dials cannot be cleaned - when people try, most often it removes everything including what they wanted to keep.

Like 1