Omega x Swatch - MoonSwatch Only - Pictures Thread!

oaZ5MOx.jpg
What strap is this?

Like 1
They offer that in Thailand if you’re willing to travel :thumbsup:
Can we start a sub-forum on that, because I’m interested

Like 1
Why are people so quick to dismiss everything as fake? Geez. And with such bravado? Really?
Who stands to gain from faking this?

More like not quick to accept that everything is true.

Speaking generally and not about the video you posted, obviously anyone with a controversial or hot take has a lot to gain from faking such a thing (that basically how the entire influencer industry runs)

But that video is very convincing and interesting - especially that the blue may be coming from the case, not the planet-sticker

Does our resident blue MoonSwatch owner kind the water and q-Tip test for the audience at home?

Like 1
Controversial opinion but i think the moonswatch looks better than the original aesthetically. Strictly from an appearance standpoint.. and yes i’ve owned a real speedmaster both modern and vintage

Controversial opinion but i think the moonswatch looks better than the original aesthetically. Strictly from an appearance standpoint.. and yes i’ve owned a real speedmaster both modern and vintage
Well, once you are used to the Moonswatch, the subdials position of the regular Speedy look a bit… odd…

Like 2
Well, once you are used to the Moonswatch, the subdials position of the regular Speedy look a bit… odd…
Honestly. Yeah and plus i like the matte look and texture of the bioceramic kinda similar to how a titanium watch looks (pelagos) although i know thats not a great comparison. Plus fun colors and variations. I love it

Like 2
More like not quick to accept that everything is true.

Speaking generally and not about the video you posted, obviously anyone with a controversial or hot take has a lot to gain from faking such a thing (that basically how the entire influencer industry runs)

But that video is very convincing and interesting - especially that the blue may be coming from the case, not the planet-sticker

Does our resident blue MoonSwatch owner kind the water and q-Tip test for the audience at home?

For those who didn’t saw (from Swatch’s IG account) :

Someone is asking :

10624200-598F-445E-84C8-3C93E80EFE15.jpeg

Their answer :

43565E0E-0F4C-47BA-A72F-23AC22668D5E.jpeg

Like 8
^^^ Colors are fun, but that is a watch that could be worn any time without question. I'm really torn between Mercury and Jupiter.

Like 2
^^^ Colors are fun, but that is a watch that could be worn any time without question. I'm really torn between Mercury and Jupiter.

Just make sure you’re not torn between Uranus :rolleyes:

Like 8
Found this on Facebook, Gulf / Uranus, this is what I had in mind strap wise exactly

48DBDA1A-2855-4214-B7EF-00EE027F2F3B.jpeg

Like 18
Gulf
Ah, I really like this gulf combo. I hadn’t thought of this prior but I would totally do this as well.

anyone try a white Everest rubber band on the sun/mars/uranus models yet?? pictures? also where's all the moon version pictures! none of you got the classic?