Forums Latest Members

OMEGA Watches 2019. Hands-on selected novelties

1. Omegafanman May 18, 2019

With all the breaking news yesterday I am a bit exhausted. As we catch our breath I thought this video is interesting and it is good to see the watches in the flesh / together - especially the Diver 300M the 18K Sedna™ gold model...….The delivery is a bit dry at times but I think worth a watch if you have the time :0)

https://www.omegawatches.com/stories/exclusive-preview-2019

Yak1 and Ree like this.
  2. Ree May 18, 2019

Love Speedmasters, but that blue Tresor stands out to me as the prettiest release this time.

3. astrand May 18, 2019

I love the design execution of the gold speedy. Really beautiful.

4. Omegafanman May 18, 2019

5. KingCrouchy May 18, 2019

Honestly I really like how understated this Tresor is!:thumbsup:

Omegafanman and Foo2rama like this.
  6. Snap Crackle May 18, 2019

Trestle gets the vote for me as well.

At first the world time seemed like a gimmicky watch with the world in the center. Then he comes out and says that it’s not a gimmicky watch and is useful and not bullshi**y.....that kind of makes it gimmicky! Lol

Anyone feel the new seamaster looking a little too “busy”?

7. usasuisse May 18, 2019

For a long time I lusted for the Platinum World Time but the price was out of reach. I do not think the new Seamaster world timer dial is too busy. I love it, especially given the new price. I expect that the dial will be much more appealing in person. I am guessing that in person the details on the dial will show clearly quite detailed workmanship and not be considered busy.

8. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 18, 2019

@6k for a hand wind Tressor....

love its looks esp with the textured dial not shown very well in the video... I question the price unless I am missing something.

KingCrouchy likes this.
  9. jud May 18, 2019

I agree that the World Timer is the nicest watch to me. I wish it were a little smaller and I would be on the list, I have to see it first to decide.

10. Omegafanman May 19, 2019

I like the Sedna gold version. This recent video from Omega shows both options really well ad I agree / these are the winners from this collection for me also. I don't think the website pictures do them justice. I also think there is a hybrid perfect and elegant dress watch possibility based on the pictures below. The older Edizone Venezia is still a stand-out watch for me / I have fallen in love with that one. This new Tresor does not quite hit that level but I guess I really fell for the Venice Edition / shame it is so limited...……

New Tresor video from Omega:-

tressor 1.jpg seamaster.jpg Edizone Venezia.jpg
  11. Furioso May 20, 2019

Glad they didn't change too many too much...still trying to stick with just a few favorites...

12. Evitzee May 20, 2019

World Timer is nice but think the JLC Universal Time model is better.

13. Omegafanman May 21, 2019