Forums Latest Members
  1. mikekchc Jan 10, 2018

Hi friends,

I just bought a new omega watch (the Railmaster reissue!) and I am curious about getting new straps for the watch. If i wanted an omega branded watch strap, how do you all recommend doing so, and do you know where i could find a price listing, or straps availalbe?

thank you!

2. deryk527 Jan 10, 2018

Post a picture!

Getting an original Omega strap isn’t too hard. Talk to your AD or visit an OB.

Foo2rama likes this.
  3. OmegaRookie Jan 10, 2018

4. AnotherDon Jan 10, 2018

You can go to an Omega Boutique or AD and order an OEM Omega strap, if you want.

Or, you can go to abpparis.com or camillefournet.com and have a strap custom made for your watch. To do this you will need to know a few things about the strap you want made: what leather (alligator, calf, bison, ostrich, etc.), the width of the strap at the lugs, the width of the strap at the buckle or clasp, whether the strap is for a tang/pin type buckle or deployant clasp, and the desired thickness of the strap. If you take some time and figure this stuff out you will wind up with a strap that is exactly the way you want it. And as a bonus it will probably cost you less than the official Omega strap.

Between the two companies, I prefer ABP. They are currently making a gray ostrich strap for me that I plan to put on my Apollo/Soyuz Speedmaster. I've used them in the past and been very satisfied with their work and craftsmanship.

5. ama98 Mar 9, 2018

Hi,
    Is your new watch part of the trilogy or the Non-LE? if the latter, can you share your experience. I am considering to buy that piece. thanks