Forums Latest Members

Omega watch repair-Where to send?

1. JoeOmega63 Jun 21, 2012

I know in the future my Omega will need service.I've heard not to send any watch to the repair center in New Jersey.I sent my Seamaster (300M)there about 2 weeks ago and they are giving the watch a complete overhaul.I hope it comes back like new.i've also heard that people send their Omega watches back to Bienne Switzerland.Would it be difficult to do that?Thanks Joe

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 21, 2012

NJ should be fine for any modern piece, its only vintage watches that are a concern, this is a modern Seamaster 300M diver, not a vintage Seamaster 300 right?

3. JoeOmega63 Jun 21, 2012

Hi-yes its a modern time piece.i've heard horror stories about NJ.I was told that the service center in NY is good.Joe

4. ulackfocus Jun 21, 2012

Womble Watch in Georgia has a decent reputation, and so does Nesbit's in Seattle, although I'm not sure if either is still an official Omega service center. I've also seen some great work from Dalton Toledo in the Los Angeles area. There are independents too that might be a much cheaper option.

5. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 21, 2012

NJ Should do as good a job as any service center on a modern piece, if they don't, we can help you get in touch with Omega to talk to them about it, based on past cases, when a customer has a problem with a servicing and contacts the mothership about it, they step in rather rapidly and ensure you're taken care of, they are extremely protective of their brand and keen to stand by their product.