Forums Latest Members
  1. OxZilla Mar 15, 2019

Hello. Long time lerker, first time poster.

How does Omega warranty work? That is I'm looking at picking up a CK 2998 on Chrono 24 but it's coming from Europe. Since I'm in the United States does that mean that the warranty cannot be used if I'm in the United States? I'm assuming this is just like all my other watches that it is a worldwide warranty but just wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting into before I purchased internationally. Obviously it would be coming from a highly rated seller.
    Thank you all for your input.

2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 15, 2019

If it has a valid warranty card your covered. If no card it’s a dice roll.

OxZilla likes this.
  3. OxZilla Mar 15, 2019

4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 15, 2019

OxZilla likes this.
  5. OxZilla Mar 15, 2019

Thanks for the reply. I figured so but thought I'd a good idea to touch base with some more experience minds in this group.

6. Theluglife Mar 15, 2019

What if its a grey market BNIB unit from a gre market dealer? Warranty card filled out by the grey market dealer but has the stamp of an AD from another country. Does the warranty start from when it lef the AD or from when it left the grey dealer with the card filled out? I am guessing from when it left the AD right?

AJwala likes this.
  7. GMTspeedmaster Mar 16, 2019

you should be covered

8. ama98 Mar 16, 2019

Just ask the seller if the stamp of the AD/OB on the card is listed on Omega's website. If that is the case then you are good.