Omega vintage in bad shape

Posts
6
Likes
1
Hello everyone.

I need help identifying this model.
I received it a short time ago and I don't know much about it.

Thank you all.
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
Please open it up and post good photos of the inside.
 
Posts
185
Likes
170
Doesn’t appear to be in too bad a condition, other than the dial spotting. Would love to see the movement and inside caseback. As for the model, not all Omega watches have a model name.
 
Posts
185
Likes
170
And the missing marker at 8...
How the heck did I miss that? SMH That’s what I get for using my phone instead of a bigger screen.
 
Posts
6
Likes
1
Doesn’t appear to be in too bad a condition, other than the dial spotting. Would love to see the movement and inside caseback. As for the model, not all Omega watches have a model name.
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Where is the wayward 8 o’clock marker, it would have to be rattling around in there somewhere just waiting to get caught up in the works
Edited:
 
Posts
384
Likes
375
'good photos' means legible text and numbers!
We don't need to see the entire strap in every photo...
 
Posts
185
Likes
170
We need nice tight photos of the caseback and movement in bright light. Use the macro setting on your phone.
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
Gold plated case, caliber 268, ca 1955.

Can't say much more without a clear photo of the inside of the case back.
 
Posts
6
Likes
1
Where is the wayward 8 o’clock marker, it would have to be rattling around in there somewhere just waiting to get caught up in the works
Yeahh,
probably inside the clock mechanism.