Omega vintage fake or authentic?

Hello! I have been looking for information and I have seen that in this community you help to identify if an omega is fake or authentic.

I will upload some photos so you can help me. Thanks!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

all looks good, from what I can make out of from the blurry pictures. dial and case seem nice overall.

Can someone explain to me how to open the back cover?
I would like to show you the mechanism...

The back snaps off. Look carefully around the edge, and you will find a small opening to insert a knife.

I would advise to be careful if you choose to do so - it would be a shame to scratch the back. It looks like a very nice and original watch. It should be model 2515 with a Cal. 333 from the early 50s or so.

I would advise to be careful if you choose to do so - it would be a shame to scratch the back. It looks like a very nice and original watch. It should be model 2515 with a Cal. 333 from the early 50s or so.

Exactly!
So, it is autenthic?

5.jpg 6.jpg

It is better to have in-focus photos of the dial, but based on what I can see, it looks totally legit. And I very much like the style of the dial. Dibs!

Ok - better pic of the dial? .. Kind of blurry

I'm sorry. The watch belongs to a relative and right now I can't send more photos....
As soon as I answer I'll upload more...

Legit. And it looks to be in very nice shape! If your relative doesn’t know when it was last serviced, I suggest that he or she take it to an independent watchmaker who has experience servicing vintage watches and has an Omega parts account. Ask for a movement service only and tell the watchmaker not to do anything with the dial and not to polish the case. Nice find!

Looks like it still has the Lead seal. Chronometer on the dial corresponding to any markings on the movement? Adjusted aso ?

Looks like it still has the Lead seal. Chronometer on the dial corresponding to any markings on the movement? Adjusted aso ?

Sorry, I don't understand your question...🙁

Legit. And it looks to be in very nice shape! If your relative doesn’t know when it was last serviced, I suggest that he or she take it to an independent watchmaker who has experience servicing vintage watches and has an Omega parts account. Ask for a movement service only and tell the watchmaker not to do anything with the dial and not to polish the case. Nice find!

I have been looking for references on the internet but I have not found anything...

Approximately, how much would the watch cost?

I have been looking for references on the internet but I have not found anything...

Approximately, how much would the watch cost?
Are you asking about the value of the watch or how much it will cost to service it?

Are you asking about the value of the watch or how much it will cost to service it?

I supose the repair will depend on how the machinery is...

I was asking about the approximate value of the watch in those conditions

I supose the repair will depend on how the machinery is...

I was asking about the approximate value of the watch in those conditions
That I do not know. Sorry.

You can look for previous sales (not asking prices) of stainless bumper chronometers, in auctions, in the forum listings, etc.

You can look for previous sales (not asking prices) of stainless bumper chronometers, in auctions, in the forum listings, etc.

Ok thanks!