Omega Trilogy

Posts
1,407
Likes
2,780
Getting the Railmaster the other day complete a trilogy of Omega watches making a rather nice collection, in my humble opinion but I am rather biased.

The Seamaster Professional diver was my first followed by the Speedmaster and lastly the Railmaster.

Edited:
 
Posts
420
Likes
490
I'm not a big fan of the new Railmaster, it's slightly too big for my taste and I prefer the size of the Trilogy LE. But you cannot go wrong with the classic SMP and Speedmaster 馃榾
 
Posts
1,407
Likes
2,780
I'm not a big fan of the new Railmaster, it's slightly too big for my taste and I prefer the size of the Trilogy LE. But you cannot go wrong with the classic SMP and Speedmaster 馃榾

We will have to disagree over the Railmaster as I preferred the new version not the LE version, sorry but at least we agree on the other two classics. 馃榾
 
Posts
430
Likes
398
We will have to disagree over the Railmaster as I preferred the new version not the LE version, sorry but at least we agree on the other two classics. 馃榾
All RMs are cool. congrats
 
Posts
1,407
Likes
2,780
All RMs are cool. congrats

Cannot get over how I managed to miss out on RM's, this one is just superb.
 
Posts
521
Likes
789
This is the near perfect 3-pice collection, and just look at them together! RM (smaller case for me) popping up on my radar lately as well. Need a non-chrono Omega to round things out, but a few others on the table that I need to narrow down from, including vintage pieces. It's one of the best problems to have.
 
Posts
1,407
Likes
2,780
This is the near perfect 3-pice collection, and just look at them together! RM (smaller case for me) popping up on my radar lately as well. Need a non-chrono Omega to round things out, but a few others on the table that I need to narrow down from, including vintage pieces. It's one of the best problems to have.

Thank you, may have to add another SS piece, possibly a Constellation or De Ville to finish the collection off.