Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedy Tuesday II Ultraman 311.12.42.30.01.001

1. gostang9 Feb 4, 2020

Watch condition: great condition as it has been worn only a handful of times. There are some minor scuff marks on the back, not significant to me but not in “unworn” condition.

I purchased and only ever wore the watch on a custom aftermarket strap in the same style as the original strap (included in sale), therefore both original leather and NATO straps are brand new and unused.

Comes with the full package:
    Outside Brown Cardboard Box
    Black Cardboard Box
    Omega Ultraman Box
    All papers and warranty cards
    Ultraman light
    Leather strap (unworn)
    NATO strap (unworn)

Price: WITHDRAWN - as I cannot enter the US currently due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions
    I am located in Canada, work in the US and travel to Europe and Asia. Shipping available within Canada and the Continental US (I will handle the export/import). Shipping Details to be discussed with buyer. I do travel overseas several times a year so would consider bringing with me and shipping regionally for a patient buyer.

Strongly prefer payment via bank transfer or TransferWise (same as I’ve done for the watches I’ve bought through OF). Other payment methods to be discussed.
    https://transferwise.com/invite/u/abramb2

Open to F2F transaction within ~3 hour drive from Windsor/Detroit. I’ll even throw in some beverages… :cool:

Why am I selling:
    I buy watches to wear and enjoy, and while I love this Ultraman beauty, I haven’t worn it more than a few times as I don’t want to mark it up. It simply sits in my watchbox and so I think someone else will get more enjoyment from it than I am. I am not desperate to sell so low-ball offers will be ignored. ;)

Any other questions please feel free to ask.

I have finally sold my first watch: review here
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/gostang9-excellent-seller-highly-recommended.110131/

I have purchased many watches and related items from members here. I have been here almost 4 years and value my reputation so will be completely honest and transparent. I have had many great buying experiences here (you can find multiple positive seller reviews posted by myself) and I will ensure the same level of service to any buyer of my watch.

As this is a private sale for an authentic watch, purchased from an AD with full documentation, there will be no returns. If you want more pictures, please ask and I’ll be happy to take and send as you wish. Thanks!

Watch (Space pen not included - used as prop only):
    ST2 Ultraman - dial up view.jpg

Dial:
    ST2 Ultraman - dial up view - in holder.jpg

Side:
    ST2 Ultraman - dial side view.jpg

Pushers:
    ST2 Ultraman - dial side view - chrono pushers right.jpg

Pushers:
    ST2 Ultraman - dial side view - chrono pushers left.jpg

Caseback:
    ST2 Ultraman - caseback view - in holder.jpg

Contents:
    ST2 Ultraman - box and all contents view.jpg

Edited Oct 24, 2020
  2. gostang9 Feb 11, 2020

Now $7500 USD - shipping included.

3. gostang9 Feb 14, 2020

So with the amount of trade offers that have come in, I am open to trading for an equivalent Sea-Dweller 16600 in very good original condition.

4. vicsdca Feb 16, 2020

I'm almost tempted ;)

GaryQ and gostang9 like this.
  5. gostang9 Feb 27, 2020

Price now only $7400 USD with link to sales review added. Lots of interest but no final deal yet...

6. gostang9 Mar 6, 2020

Price now reduced to $7200 USD (original MSRP) with shipping included.

calcheng and captain kaos like this.
  7. gostang9 Jun 18, 2020

Still available. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, I am stuck in Canada and so any shipping will be done from Canada.

8. gostang9 Oct 24, 2020

I am withdrawing this watch for now. There have been many offers and interested parties, however, with my lack of traveling and inability to cross into the US due to Covid-19 restrictions a deal hasn't been possible. If someone is in Canada or is happy to have it shipped from Canada and ok with the duty/tax implications of importing to another country, I would be open to discussing options.

ChetBaker and Evitzee like this.
  9. gostang9 Nov 24, 2020

SOLD - thanks to the many who reached out with interest and offers. Watch is off to it's new home and I hope the buyer enjoys it!

Huge thanks to OF for this amazing platform!