Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedy Mkii Dial, Hands (h,m,s) And Seamaster Case Back

1. rammerjammer Jun 21, 2012

FS: OMEGA SPEEDY MKII DIAL, HANDS (H,M,S) AND SEAMASTER CASE BACK
    Here are some Omega bits I no longer have any need for. Those of you who've dealt with me previously on another forum SPEEDY-1.jpg SPEEDY-2.jpg SPEEDY-3.jpg SPEEDY-4.jpg know that I'm not so much about maximizing profit as I am helping out fellow WIS. If you are in need of this stuff then by all means make me an offer. If you are out to flip for a profit then kindly look elsewhere. May I suggest eBay.

-Omega Speedmaster Professional Mark II dial. In good shape. Especially when considering it's now 40+ years old. $100? OBRO

-Omega Speedy MKII hands. Hour, minute and large sweep second. These are genuine Omega from Ofrei.com and are I've had them for around a year now. Make an offer.

-Omega Seamaster case back (176.007) and gasket. Both in good condition. $25? OBRO

PayPal only please. Price includes shipping in CONUS. Thanks for looking, -Patrick

2. Dilly Jun 28, 2012

Hello Patrick,

I will take the case back if you are happy to post it to Australia. I have also sent you a message I think. Not to sure what I'm doing yet...lol

Regards
    Michelle