Forums Latest Members

OMEGA Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday Limited Edition (Arrivals)

1. N1CK Jun 8, 2017

Hoping mine comes early as my bday is 11 July so hoping mine might be around for me to collect it on the day.

fskywalker and jpizzzle like this.
  2. MCG555 Jun 8, 2017

My OB told me today, that Omega "hopes" to deliver all the watches until September... :eek:

fskywalker likes this.
  3. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it Jun 8, 2017

I guess that would kind of fit in with what BobChris21 was told a page back.

Annoying thing is I was patiently waiting away, then that post a few days ago about the firsts leaving the factory and patience flew out the window. Can't stop checking my email even though there isn't any point, once those first dispatch emails are received there will be a social media frenzy!

fskywalker likes this.
  4. abrod520 Jun 8, 2017

I'm going to be moving in the middle of next month - and, as it happens, about an hour closer to the nearest Omega Boutique, where I'll be picking it up - so I'm actually hoping mine's delivered later in the summer :D

fskywalker likes this.
  5. corn18 Jun 8, 2017

I just called my OB and they told me they have tracking numbers on a small number of ST's (8) that are in the US. They did not think all 8 were for them (Troy, MI), but didn't know for sure. But this might indicate that there are actual ST's in the US that will be distributed to customers. They are supposed to get a list of names to contact sometime in the next two weeks. They could not tell me what the LE numbers were.

No idea how accurate this is, but thought I would contribute to the anxiety level.

6. omegaemu Jun 8, 2017

I have been told from Omega that I should get the watch July/Aug time

fskywalker likes this.
  7. munichblue Jun 8, 2017

Guys, I'm a bit bored about the "my OB told me I'll get my ST in xyz" .... messages.

The whole ST story has shown from the early beginning that this has been a process totally controlled from the HQ. Some month ago the OBs even don't were aware about the whole story of introduction and online reservations. Why the hell do some of you assume that the OBs get now - at this stage - involved and could tell you you're specific delivery time frame?

They're speculating like us based on the official emails.

davy26 and fskywalker like this.
  8. omegaemu Jun 8, 2017

I actually said Omega had sent me an E-mail not a OB. And they were the ones telling me.
    I getting so bored with people not reading my reply's correct

9. e_shayne_b Jun 8, 2017

Great perspective!

I would love to be in the third batch, and wouldn't care if I was the last person to get mine, instead of being one of the thousands on the never to be filled wait list. :)

10. Pibbow Jun 9, 2017

fskywalker and BobChris21 like this.
  11. munichblue Jun 9, 2017

Sorry, my fault, I didn't read this carefully enough. :cautious:

Why the hell didn't they send a similar email to me. Am I to be scared? Have others received an email from Omega with an estimated delivery date?

fskywalker likes this.
  12. KLB Jun 9, 2017

@munichblue:
    No. The local OB ( central London ) said that they will not get any watch before July / August.

fskywalker likes this.
  13. davy26 Limited comebackability is his main concern. Jun 9, 2017

There seems to be a lot of mithering going on here and I don't understand why people can't just be patient. Lots of these posts add nothing in terms of information, being mostly speculation/wishful thinking. Given that this is Omega's first go at bringing products to market in this particular way - and I really like it as a process - I'm a little concerned that too much pestering could antagonise affected Omega personnel and perhaps negatively influence a corporate view about repeating it for the next L.E. release (?)

munichblue, fskywalker and demollo like this.
  14. MCG555 Jun 9, 2017

I see your point, but I don't think so. The business case "selling an LE in a quantity of 2000 pieces in 4 hours" is much to strong! ;)
    Aeschlimann is foremost an entrepreneur and salesman.

fskywalker likes this.
  15. sgrossma Jun 9, 2017

Every time I have a call from an unknown number I think for a second... 'could it be? Is it ready?'

16. fskywalker Jun 9, 2017

No email from Omega yet in my case, but have local OB checking for me

Edited Jun 9, 2017
  17. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it Jun 9, 2017

I take it you emailed them to ask or was this one of the Speedy Tuesday Story emails?

fskywalker likes this.
  18. ReturnOfUltraman Jun 9, 2017

Hmmm...

IMG_5194.JPG
    Kmart, shichinin, alohatime and 7 others like this.
  19. abrod520 Jun 9, 2017

Speaking of Vietnam, someone has been occasionally flying a UH-1D (or 204/205) past my area. The odd 60 isn't unusual around here, but that "whup-whup-whup" sound is unmistakeable even if you were born long after the end of the conflict like I was. I remember them from the late '80s and early '90s before they were replaced with newer, quieter generations of helicopter.

Just now:

IMG_2453.JPG

Edited Jun 9, 2017
    Soleith, N1CK and fskywalker like this.
  20. padders Oooo subtitles! Jun 9, 2017

I live under the flight path for the RAF Chinhook that used to deliver seriously injured UK service personnel from RAF Brize Norton to the QE hospital in Birmingham after being repatriated from Afghanistan or similar. It wasn't a happy sight to see it fly past once or twice a week. I haven't seen it for a year or two thank god.