Forums Latest Members

OMEGA Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday Limited Edition (Arrivals)

1. mohcawa Sep 1, 2017

I also received mine yesterday from Seattle boutique, #12xx. It is truly beautiful and striking in person, and I'm definitely keeping it. The leather strap is really high quality, I think it will age nicely. Overall, the wait was hard, but I'm thankful to be one of the few who was able to secure a reservation.

Tet and mpcdude like this.
  2. mpcdude Sep 1, 2017

This is the month when all STs should be delivered and I've still not received any emails or calls. The wait is real.

3. PhilN Sep 2, 2017

Same on my side @mpcdude. Anyone in South Africa heard anything from Omega or received their ST?

4. Recon Sep 2, 2017

Same here. 16XX and not a word from Omega

PhilN likes this.
  5. -Ally- Sep 2, 2017

If Omega don't have these delivered by the end of the month they will have really failed IMO.
    The ducks should have been in a row before they created such hype.

6. padders Oooo subtitles! Sep 2, 2017

Interesting and slightly stroppy first post. Why this month? Why not last. Or next?

7. -Ally- Sep 2, 2017

Guess I'm just bored waiting and would appreciate the same efficiency in the fulfilment department as the marketing department.

tyrantlizardrex and cicindela like this.
  8. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 2, 2017

So, what is an "amended order" ??? Canceled??

9. sensui Sep 2, 2017

According to what I heard at the boutique...you have five days to pickup/pay..if not, it gets sent back/reallocated. I assume this is what they mean by amended for the waiting list.

10. Snoopsta Sep 2, 2017

New owner from the UK here in the mid 500. This is my first Speedmaster and I have to say it looks gorgeous.

Very classy and stylish. The reverse panda look really sets of the watch.

Anyone know what metal strap would go with it?

Thanks.

IMG_20170901_205936.jpg IMG_20170901_151610.jpg IMG_20170901_210049.jpg
    Travelller, Lou P, N1CK and 5 others like this.
  11. sd20 Sep 2, 2017

Just collected mine yesterday. High #200s.
    According to the boutique, it's the 4th one so far in Malaysia

IMG_5648.JPG

12. dabelM Sep 2, 2017

Waiting with my Moonwatch combo on my ST 19xx

IMG_3319.JPG
    Edited Sep 3, 2017
    Travelller, Snoopsta and orlis like this.
  13. Superchoo Sep 3, 2017

Registration slot up for grabs on the Bay. Thought this would happen eventually

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263184425955Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

14. neilfrancis Sep 3, 2017

Eh? How does that work...'you are free to negotiate with Omega on the price of your watch"?

This after I have paid 3.2K for the slot.

I guess it works out at a £7.5Kish ST.

Answered my own question.

Duh.

15. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Sep 3, 2017

Happy to say I brought mine home this afternoon. No photos yet, as the watch is still packed up due to curious 4-year-old. The OB said they had about 30 #STs going through them (<10 arrived so far; mine was in a batch of 3).

They also had a 60th Anniv Seamaster in the window.-- it definitely looks nice

16. abrod520 Sep 3, 2017

Well, yesterday was the day. Took the two-hour drive up past Sacramento to the only Omega Boutique in NorCal, at Roseville. Got home, changed the strap, and called it a day - because it's simply too hot to be excited about, well... anything, really. This was the weather forecast I intrepidly drove my S2000 - top down, of course - into yesterday:
    [​IMG]

That's 43 C for those of you who use a logical system of temperature measurement.... My apartment wasn't much cooler here in Oakland when I got home, and there's no A/C here. Not a fun night.

What was fun, though, was spending pretty much the entire afternoon talking watches with the Boutique manager, who seemed as excited just to see a Speedy Tuesday be delivered as I was to receive it! Really awesome guy, frankly with the way Omega's product lines are trending and the level of service at the Roseville Boutique, I'm actually rather thankful it's two hours away otherwise I'd be in there too often spending far too much money!

Anyway, as it cools off somewhat, I'm able to enjoy the watch a bit more. It's a cool watch, it has a sort of icy character with the silvered hands and brushed case. I was surprised that the brushed case wasn't as distinctive at first, but then I was wearing my XI-45 (brushed titanium case) when I picked it up :) Still overall, it's a very subtle execution, with the vintage logo and text not quite popping out but rather cohesively receding into the whole of the watch. Something that does catch my attention though, and which wasn't pointed out in the release in January, is that the bezel is brushed as well, while it's polished on the standard model. It makes sense of course, but I think the brushed bezel is far more attractive than the polished standard version.

IMG_2682.JPG

Travelller, SteveP, PhilN and 14 others like this.
  17. shutterlife Sep 4, 2017

I miss my S2000:(
    Beautiful watch

AK1 likes this.
  18. sd20 Sep 4, 2017

They just look awesome .... together

IMG_5656.JPG
    Travelller, lando, Pun and 7 others like this.
  19. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Sep 4, 2017

You and me, Last. :thumbsdown:

cicindela likes this.
  20. Tik-Tok of Oz Sep 4, 2017

As someone way, way down on the wait list I'm honestly enjoying these pictures posted in this thread.