Forums Latest Members

OMEGA Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday Limited Edition (Arrivals)

1. AK1 Jul 12, 2017

Same email in India. My birthday is in September. And i get more time to persuade my wife that im not mad to get ANOTHER watch. LOL

Having said that timing is perfect, about 2 months more to set aside funds

jv91, fskywalker and tyrantlizardrex like this.
  2. Smspectre Jul 12, 2017

You are all lucky to have time. I had 48hrs from phone call to collection. It was worth it though.
    The main thing is you have one coming some poor members and omega fans didn't get chance. We are tge lucky ones.

Tet and fskywalker like this.
  3. tyrantlizardrex Jul 12, 2017

That's kinda weird, given Omega seem to be pretty flexible around collection... 30 days seems to be the standard.

fskywalker likes this.
  4. redshark Jul 12, 2017

I thought you're supposed to collect the watch within 30 days, not 2?

fskywalker likes this.
  5. Smspectre Jul 12, 2017

Couldn't wait.

jv91, Pibbow and fskywalker like this.
  6. Smspectre Jul 12, 2017

I was joking. I got the call the watch turned up next day and I went straight over to collect.

Pibbow and fskywalker like this.
  7. redshark Jul 12, 2017

:D:D:D

fskywalker likes this.
  8. padders Oooo subtitles! Jul 12, 2017

Not sure this follows. I was very early and had hundreds of numbers to pick from. I picked a high 4 digit with particular Speedmaster relevance at around 11.15am UK Time so about 6.15 Atlantic (i.e. 15mins after launch) and I have been told no earlier than August.

Pun and fskywalker like this.
  9. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 12, 2017

If you really want to know , it is based on how much trouble you are on the forum. Omega and Robert-Jan give us a list of reserved watches and member names and the Mods assign a production date base on arbitrary whims, our moods and who we've got in for. Votes are all completely anonymous of course, but to give you any idea, this was the vote for June/July delivery for the Lizardman.
    upload_2017-7-12_17-58-42.jpeg

Travelller, sun_devil, Davidt and 5 others like this.
  10. tyrantlizardrex Jul 12, 2017

I heard you all voted unanimously for July... 2047

Travelller and fskywalker like this.
  11. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 12, 2017

Yeah, but Omega said we couldn't do that. They want them all out before Christmas.
    There's other rare limited editions coming up ya know :rolleyes:

12. Pun Jul 12, 2017

Yes. I too got same mail last evening. A consolation that Omega remembers that I'll get mine soon.

13. BenjaminT Jul 12, 2017

No, definitely not. I know a member from another forum who got one of the lasts of the first run @ about 15:30 CET - and he got the pre announcement last friday. Some 4xx-number IIRC. @Shutterlifes theory seems more plausible at least until now. Now true randomness to be seen - as throughout September definitely no longer qualifies as summer.

14. Ewellblue Jul 13, 2017

100% false, I must have been one of the last to order one (I got lucky hitting refresh 24hrs after release). Spoke to my OB pick up point yesterday and they said mine is in either today or tomorrow!! Just need the snoopy band to go with it now!!

15. jasonrchua Jul 13, 2017

Received an email now from Arthur informing me that mine will arrive in the next two weeks. Number is 5**/2012 and from Philippines. At first I was afraid that I will be the last to receive because of my location (considering boutiques here don't get an allocation for LE models) but I think it is really produced in random.

ZuluMovement and fskywalker like this.
  16. griz84 Jul 13, 2017

Why the secrecy around everyone's LE number? Just curious

fskywalker likes this.
  17. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it Jul 13, 2017

Paranoia maybe but in my case I wouldn't like to risk some chancer appearing at my AD claiming it was theirs with such little other details being held. Perhaps others feel similar?

I'm still waiting for the call from my AD, Arthur emailed me early last week saying it should be with my AD last week. Was then called on Thursday to say it was in London and was about to be forwarded to my AD and should be there mid week this week. Strange why it takes so long from London but there we go, hopefully by this weekend.

Anyway good luck everyone, more and more people seem to be receiving the calls and emails now so hopefully you'll all be contacted soon.

fskywalker likes this.
  18. padders Oooo subtitles! Jul 13, 2017

That is because they need time to pull all stickers off, wear it to the pub and pass it around all their mates before begrudgingly sending it on once the next one to play with arrives ;)

19. mpcdude Jul 13, 2017

I've not seen a watch over 1000 so far.

fskywalker likes this.
  20. chows99 Jul 13, 2017

That sucks .... coz mine is 10**. This summer is going to be too long. Guess GOT will keep me accompany through the "Winter"....

mpcdude and fskywalker like this.