Forums Latest Members

SOLD OMEGA SPEEDMASTER REF. 3590.50 FROM 1994 FULL SET

1. bernarddevos Feb 18, 2023

Hi guys,
    I am offering another Speedmaster ref. 3590.50. This time it's a 1994 full set, consisting of both boxes ( inner light grey box with cushion and outer box, both in excellent condition ), the operating instructions ( you don't see these very often ) and the grey card holder with international warranty card ).

The watch itself and the 1479/812 bracelet are both totally original and in what I personally believe unpolished and never relumed condition. It's not in a "safe queen" condition with several superficial scratches ( no major dents ) in the case and the plexiglas but it's in the condition you'd expect from a watch that has been worn and that was never overhauled. The case-back has no scratches from bad case openings. Some of the black paint in the engravings is missing. You'll see some residue from the red wax seal. Serial number perfectly visible on one of the lugs.

The dial has those beautiful indices we all expect from a 90's Speedmaster. There are no spots or scratches in the dial. While the indices have that yellow/orange color the hands have a more creamy lume color.

The B4 bezel is in excellent condition as well with no missing paint.

The movement is running perfectly, the chrono as well. Everything was checked by my watchmaker.
    I have no service history but with the watch running that well ( winding and setting time goes super smooth ) and the movement that clean I don't expect any problems.

The bracelet is in a very good condition with very minor stretch. It comes with extra links so should be good for any wrist.

Case manufacturer: ADB
    Serial number: 48.316.xxx

Here some reviews on me:
    https://omegaforums.net/search/22163484/?q=bernarddevos&o=date&c[node]=10

Price: €5.300 ( shipping to be discussed, I am in Belgium )
    Payment: Bank transfer preferred.

Best regards,
    Bernard

DSC_0535.jpeg DSC_0552.jpeg DSC_0541.jpeg DSC_0536.jpeg DSC_0503.jpeg DSC_0457.jpeg DSC_0482.jpeg DSC_0474.jpeg DSC_0481.jpeg DSC_0490.jpeg DSC_0499.jpeg DSC_0498.jpeg DSC_0505.jpeg

Edited Feb 18, 2023
    Neyra, watchstick_81, Bille and 7 others like this.
  2. bernarddevos Mar 1, 2023

Sold now.