pdxleaf
··In Art We TrustOmega De Ville Trésor, 435.53.40.21.09.001, full set
This watch has a 40 mm case in 18K yellow gold on a brown leather strap. The domed ivory enamel dial has been achieved with a Grand Feu technique, as well as hands and indexes in 18K yellow gold.
De Ville Trésor is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Caliber 8929, which includes a jump hour and is chronometer certified.
This is a pre-owned watch from a private collection in excellent condition with no visible wear other than minor wear inside of the leather strap. Includes inner and outer boxes, manual, three cards, hang tag (full set). Selling because another watch that I had tried to buy for many years was offered to me right after I bought this Tresor.
Ships from West coast USA. Prefer Wise for payment. I am happy to respond to any questions or requests for additional information.
References: https://omegaforums.net/search/500003/?t=post&q=Pdxleaf&c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=10&o=relevance
Thank you to OF for the opportunity to offer thos here.
This watch has a 40 mm case in 18K yellow gold on a brown leather strap. The domed ivory enamel dial has been achieved with a Grand Feu technique, as well as hands and indexes in 18K yellow gold.
De Ville Trésor is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Caliber 8929, which includes a jump hour and is chronometer certified.
This is a pre-owned watch from a private collection in excellent condition with no visible wear other than minor wear inside of the leather strap. Includes inner and outer boxes, manual, three cards, hang tag (full set). Selling because another watch that I had tried to buy for many years was offered to me right after I bought this Tresor.
Ships from West coast USA. Prefer Wise for payment. I am happy to respond to any questions or requests for additional information.
References: https://omegaforums.net/search/500003/?t=post&q=Pdxleaf&c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=10&o=relevance
Thank you to OF for the opportunity to offer thos here.







