Omega speedmaster reduced

Hi does this all look 100% legit thank you
Also is this dial pretty rare has anyone seen many of them around
Thank you much appreciated

Looks fine to me. You can read more about this version here:

https://www.fratellowatches.com/omega-speedmaster-reduced-white-dial/#gref

You definitely don’t see a lot of these around, so there were likely less made than the black version. But I’ve never seen any evidence it was a limited edition, or only for certain markets. Perhaps others here know more.

I wouldn’t pay more than for a black dial reduced, but I suspect prices have been bumped up because of the new white Speedy Pro.

I'd want to see that the hands reset properly. I am rather suspicious when the photos show the chrono running. Read up on the Reduced in general. Some love them but they come with servicing baggage due to the nature of their movement construction which is quite unusual. If it has no service proof, factor that into the price you are willing to pay. The cost can be not inconsiderable.

Yeah if the hands don't zero properly when reset and stay zeroed, then it will need to visit the watch doctor, it's nothing a good watch doctor can't fix.

Serial number calls up a ref. 38105000 with a black dial, so this watch doesn’t appear to be original.

there you have it.......if Archer smells a rat, then it's most likely rodentesque!

Yeah if the hands don't zero properly when reset and stay zeroed, then it will need to visit the watch doctor, it's nothing a good watch doctor can't fix.
Many good watch doctors including the one commenting on this thread won’t touch these (or so is my understanding), hence my comment about servicing baggage above. You have options but there are fewer than with integrated movement models.
Edited:

Very interesting thank you guys, appears that it used to be a black dial and its been changed for the white dial, does everything else look good to you eg. Movement ect haven't seen the back open on many speedmaster reduced so any advice would be much appreciated
Thank you

Search around the Forum. as others have said there is plenty of other threads regarding them. The standard movement has a Dubois Depraz chrono module piggy-backed onto it. If there is an issue with the chrono function it often means this module has to be replaced with a new one. This can be expensive and not all watchmakers will do it.

That said I have had a Dynamic iii for some time with a similar set-up. I love it and never had any issues. Others of course have had much worse experiences so you need to go in with your eyes open.
Edited:

Very interesting thank you guys, appears that it used to be a black dial and its been changed for the white dial, does everything else look good to you eg. Movement ect haven't seen the back open on many speedmaster reduced so any advice would be much appreciated
Thank you
For me whether or not everything else looks good depends on the asking price, i.e. is it priced (inappropriately) like an original, or (appropriately) like a mod? I saw plenty of these on ebay and c24 when I was looking for the Marui panda variant (which is generally a bit more expensive).

I ended up pulling the trigger on a tritium dial 3510.50 and buying my own panda dial, since for me I didn't value the price premium of the original and preferred the option of switching the dial back and forth, something like the best of both worlds to me. (I paid ~$3,400 for both, whereas original panda Maruis run around $6k, and these albinos run around $4k).

The other thing to note with all of these reduced's as others have pointed out is the movement, especially the 1140s and 1143s (the latter of which this one appears to be). I ended up finding a black dial tritium 3510.50/1140 that was somehow recently serviced (or at least running well), which you may want to do as well in order to mitigate some of the service risk. For more info on that, see here if you haven't already: https://omegaforums.net/threads/speedmaster-reduced-ref-3510-21-marui-a-new-enthusiast-learns.62774/

Gee, I can remember resisting several opportunities for buying a Marui for 1.8k. Is 6k really the going price now? Shoulda coulda woulda.

Gee, I can remember resisting several opportunities for buying a Marui for 1.8k. Is 6k really the going price now? Shoulda coulda woulda.
Ha wow. That's at least what I was seeing in the past few months...