Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Reduced Automatic 3510.50.00 Excellent condition inc. box and id card. PRICE DROP

1. Xrob45 Jul 5, 2017

Omega Speedmaster Reduced Automatic 3510.50.00 1997 model Inc. Box & id card.

Permission to sell granted by DLT222 - thank you.

Serial 55726XXX
    Omega boxes & wallet inc. id card.
    id card dated December 1997
    Movement 1143 Chronograph
    Strap 1469/811 (23 links total Inc. the 2 end links)

In full working order and keeps time well.

Includes inner and outer Omega box (red inner box starting to flake slightly -as most do with age)

Purchased this year from a German fine watch retailer who's website states they are an Omega certified workshop third stage. The watch is excellent condition, I've no experience of polishing or refurbishment other than it's clean throughout with a combination of shiny and matt/grained surface so I believe it may have gone through the workshop prior to retail sale.The crystal is clean and free from scratches. The pushers and crown appear almost new. Please see the photos below as they form an important part of the sale.

The bracelet is a combination of shiny and matt finishes and in excellent condition.

The watch came with a water/pressure test certificate and clear seals on both the crystal and rear case (rear still on). The water test certificate is included however I offer no guarantee on this myself.

I've not opened the case back but have images from the previous retailer of the interior if required.

I know many prefer a vintage / aged look to their watches rather than a shiny almost as new looking watch and I guess if this was a 60's model Speedmaster I would be the same, however when looking to purchase this watch I wanted something what looked as good as new, this is very close.

£1750.00 Price will include Mainland UK insured delivery.

UK Mainland only sale please,

No trades or PX thank you as funds are required for a new purchase.

PayPal Friends & Family or Bank Transfer please.

Any questions please feel free to PM me

No returns unless not as described

Thank you OF for the space.

IMG_0952.JPG IMG_0964.JPG IMG_6502.JPG IMG_6511.JPG IMG_6526.JPG Picture1.jpg Picture3.jpg Picture4.jpg
  2. Xrob45 Jul 8, 2017

Reduced to £1650 Includes mainland UK delivery.

3. Xrob45 Jul 11, 2017

Last bump to £1600 Including mainland UK Delivery. Will keep it for a while if no takers as it really looks like new.

4. Xrob45 Jul 14, 2017

Sensible offers please, it's a nice example throughout..