Omega Speedmaster Reduced Albino

Hi all,
i was looking at this white dial speedy reduced but i am not overly familiar with the model so i'd like to advice. Apart from the usual scratches, does it look legit to you guys?
Thanks! side-2.jpeg front.jpeg back.jpeg clasp.jpeg side.jpeg side-2.jpeg

Nothing looks out of place, that basic caseback was seen on early Reduced models, but it is possible it was a black dial model that has had a dial swap so I wouldn't pay a premium for it over a black dial personally.

The caseback seems off, i have a Reduced with a black dial and i do have a caseback with the Seamaster horse. Also the bracelet of your Reduced is really worn and the endlinks fit really strange. It should have the 811 endlinks but i cant read the letters very well on yours, seems like 810 on yours?

The white dial seems legit to me, but thats just as seen from the unsharp photo's.

The caseback seems off, i have a Reduced with a black dial and i do have a caseback with the Seamaster horse. Also the bracelet of your Reduced is really worn and the endlinks fit really strange. It should have the 811 endlinks but i cant read the letters very well on yours, seems like 810 on yours?

The white dial seems legit to me, but thats just as seen from the unsharp photo's.
Nope, that is the original Reduced caseback from the late 1980s.

Hi all,
i was looking at this white dial speedy reduced but i am not overly familiar with the model so i'd like to advice. Apart from the usual scratches, does it look legit to you guys?
Thanks! side-2.jpeg front.jpeg back.jpeg clasp.jpeg side.jpeg side-2.jpeg
Yes, looks very nice.. You just need to keep it out of direct sunlight 😉

Yes, looks very nice.. You just need to keep it out of direct sunlight 😉
Or apply factor 50 to the crystal

yeah i noticed that the it has a plain caseback but i've checked on chrono24 and some models seem to have it so i think it is ok. bracelet looks quite worn but the price is pretty good so i guess i could live with that or give it a light polish perhaps. About the dial being a swap i guess there's no way to tell to be honest. I was looking for a classic black dial one but honestly i have lots of black dial watches and this one looked so nice that i was thinking about giving it a go. thanks guys

yeah i noticed that the it has a plain caseback but i've checked on chrono24 and some models seem to have it so i think it is ok. bracelet looks quite worn but the price is pretty good so i guess i could live with that or give it a light polish perhaps. About the dial being a swap i guess there's no way to tell to be honest. I was looking for a classic black dial one but honestly i have lots of black dial watches and this one looked so nice that i was thinking about giving it a go. thanks guys

Do you mind telling us the asking price?

i'm negotiating but i think something around 2.4k-2.5k

Seems like a fair price since the Reduced prices are only going up. Keep in mind that Omega's service prices for a chrono are 950 euro's now (in the Netherlands). So if the watch needs a service, its not cheap.

Seems like a fair price since the Reduced prices are only going up. Keep in mind that Omega's service prices for a chrono are 950 euro's now (in the Netherlands). So if the watch needs a service, its not cheap.
true but to be honest i'd rather take the chance as the watch is not crazy expensive. The other ones i see around are at least 1k more expensive and most of the time are "carefully inspected by our in-house watchmaker" which means nothing. I'd rather pay myself and know what i get serviced if that's the case

do you think the bracelet has been replaced? it looks like an 810 and as far as i know the reduced had the 811. Don't know if the white config one could have had a different one. Does it make much difference?