Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Reduced 3510.52 / RARE Japan-only variant! / Warranty card / Great condition

1. malkav Apr 9, 2017

Omega Speedmaster Reduced 3510.52 / RARE Japan-only variant! / warranty card / Great condition!

SPECIFICATION

Series: Speedmaster Reduced
    Warranty card: Included
    Sales tags: Unavailable
    Boxes: Replacement
    Belt size: 18cm
    Dial color: Black / Silver
    Serial: 5835xxxx
    Manufacture: 2003

DESCRIPTION

I found one!

If you're actively searching for this watch, I'm sure I don't need to introduce it, but if you are browsing - this is an EXTREMELY RARE Japan-only edition of the Speedmaster Reduced from Omega.

This variant comes with its uncommon silver subdials. It was only released in Japan (where they are crazy for the reduced) - so, not many around now!

Rather difficult to see from the photos, but the silver makes for a unique and interesting variation from the typical Reduced.

Watch is running well and looking excellent - some signs of wear but nothing that detracts from what this is!

Comes with its original dealer card, which again adds to the uniqueness of the piece.

Available in limited quantities at time of sale (under 2000), so they are very difficult to find for sale now - none on eBay or anywhere else that I can see so, message me quickly!

On sale at $2000 OBRO, which includes paypal fees and shipping worldwide. (shipping is via INSURED EMS courier - equivalent to DHL/UPS etc).

Shipping completes in 3 to 4 days to most US states, ~5 days to EU. Other countries please ask for details.

Loads of experience shipping overseas, great feedback from all over the world
    watchuseek feedback
    omegaforums feedback

ALBUM

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]