watchlovr
·Based on the 1970’s grey “Racing” model ref 145.022, my own interpretation of this ultra rare model.
Built for my own amusement using various vintage genuine Omega parts, not made to fool anyone that it is the real article @ £50k!
Dial is from a mk2 racing as you can see, as it’s flat rather than stepped.
Movement came from a mk2 145.014 which was serviced by Simon Freese
Colours on the dial were originally a bit faded, dial has a light scratch at the 1 o’clock, see photos.
I got James at thealchemistrelumer to completely relume the colours in orange flourencent and match the 145.022 hand set.
It really pops!
For a laugh I asked him to remove the MkII script so he painted it out. You can see this easily in photos, less so on the wrist.
Bezel. Genuine DON in used vintage condition.
Mid case. 145.022 from around 1976
Case back. 145.022-74
Dial. Mk II ref 145.014 Racing
Movement 31 Million cal 861 from a Mk2, serviced by Simon Freese.
Crown, crystal, dust cover and pushers. Service items
Please check my feedback, I’m quite proud of it.
https://omegaforums.net/search/475953/?q=Watchlovr&t=post&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance
Returns within 5 days if received item. You pay for return/insurance/customs/fees
Please check the photos and ask all relevant questions so we don’t need to do this.
I have nothing to hide.
Built for my own amusement using various vintage genuine Omega parts, not made to fool anyone that it is the real article @ £50k!
Dial is from a mk2 racing as you can see, as it’s flat rather than stepped.
Movement came from a mk2 145.014 which was serviced by Simon Freese
Colours on the dial were originally a bit faded, dial has a light scratch at the 1 o’clock, see photos.
I got James at thealchemistrelumer to completely relume the colours in orange flourencent and match the 145.022 hand set.
It really pops!
For a laugh I asked him to remove the MkII script so he painted it out. You can see this easily in photos, less so on the wrist.
Bezel. Genuine DON in used vintage condition.
Mid case. 145.022 from around 1976
Case back. 145.022-74
Dial. Mk II ref 145.014 Racing
Movement 31 Million cal 861 from a Mk2, serviced by Simon Freese.
Crown, crystal, dust cover and pushers. Service items
Please check my feedback, I’m quite proud of it.
https://omegaforums.net/search/475953/?q=Watchlovr&t=post&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance
Returns within 5 days if received item. You pay for return/insurance/customs/fees
Please check the photos and ask all relevant questions so we don’t need to do this.
I have nothing to hide.
Edited: