Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional Italian Limited Edition Sapphire Caseback and Movement Ring

1. yinzerniner Sep 14, 2018

For sale is an Omega Speedmaster Professional Sapphire Italian Limited Edition Caseback with matching movement ring. This is an authentic Omega caseback used for the cream dialed Italian "Military" or "Albino" Limited Edition of 1997 model #3593.20, and has the "Limited Edition" text printed on the caseback. Matching movement ring is included, which is needed in case this is installed on a non-original sapphire Speedmaster model, as it is fills in the space needed for movement security that's usually taken up by the dust cap. The caseback and movement rings are in good used condition, TZ Rating 87%, with some watchmaker text in pen on the inside of the caseback, fine swirlies and tool marks on the metal ring while the sapphire crystal insert is in perfect scratch free condition as you can see in the pics:

_DSC7911.jpg _DSC7917.jpg _DSC7918.jpg _DSC7912.jpg _DSC7913.jpg _DSC7914.jpg _DSC7915.jpg

I'm asking $700

Payment Details:
    Paypal fees and shipping via USPS Priority are included in my asking price. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, WuS and on TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM, and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are always welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.

ext1 likes this.
  2. yinzerniner Sep 20, 2018

All PM's replied to. Bump it up!

3. yinzerniner Sep 29, 2018

OHPF!

4. fskywalker Oct 2, 2018

Nice caseback! :)