Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional Broad Arrow 3594.50 Re-Edition – Complete Collector’s Set

1. ffej4 Survey Man Nov 2, 2016

Asking Price: $2,995 (PayPal – must have verified address) or best reasonable offer

Shipping: USPS Priority Express (overnight shipping) *CONUS ONLY*

References: I ask that all buyers provide a reference prior to making a purchase. Forum referrals from previous sales or purchases work and linking me to your eBay account works.

I have many references available on the watch forums and on eBay. Google “ffej4” to get an idea of things!

For sale is a COMPLETE set of the Speedmaster Professional 3594.50 “Broad Arrow Re-Edition”. This includes the outer box, the inner box, service center booklet, operating instructions booklet, warranty card, and price tag. It was purchased brand new in 2004 from an AD in Hawaii. This model has the Omega 1861 manual wind movement.

I am selling to help finance my endeavor into building a couple of "WatchCo" SM300s. I recently constructed a no-date one, but have decided to opt for a date model.

Overall, this Speedmaster is in excellent condition. There is mild scuffing and some small scratches throughout the case and bracelet, but nothing out of the ordinary. It appears that the original owner did not wear this piece very often given its current condition. The stainless steel hands appear to be corrosion free.

The bracelet comes with an extra link and currently fits my 7.25” wrist very loosely. With all links installed, this bracelet should fit a 7.5” wrist.

All functions are working properly. The crown winds smoothly, all pushers work, and the time resets properly.

Please feel free to send me questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for looking!

PLEASE NOTE: This watch is sold AS-IS, meaning that performance is not guaranteed. Please use the listing information and pictures, and please ensure that you ask me all questions prior to committing to a purchase. I do not do returns.

IMG_8574.JPG IMG_8575.JPG IMG_8576.JPG IMG_8578.JPG IMG_8579.JPG IMG_8580.JPG IMG_8581.JPG IMG_8582.JPG IMG_8584.JPG

jB1128 and gr8sw like this.