Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional 3572.50 (Hesalite Sandwich)

1. ffej4 Survey Man May 13, 2019

Hello, OF!

For sale is a minty Omega Speedmaster Professional 3572.50. The dial is clean, hands are mint, the case’s lines and differing finishes are in mint condition, and the bracelet is sharp and clean with very little give. The clasp still remains crisp when closing, which is a good sign for this era of bracelet, as it indicates its use has been kept to a minimum.

The Speedy is running strong with all chronograph functions working as expected. The pushers and crown are still tight and feel almost like they are from a new Speedmaster. Timekeeping is strong at +3.8 seconds/24 hours. The bracelet on this watch will comfortably fit a 7.25” - 7.5” wrist: the wearer may need to purchase an additional link or two (these links can be found relatively easily on eBay, or they can purchased directly from Omega for a nominal fee). No box or papers. I picked it up from a friend thinking that I may turn it into a Mitsukoshi Speedy, but opted to save my dial and handset combination until I’m really ready to commit to a conversion.

Asking Price: $3,650
    Shipping: Free to the U.S. --- international shipping will be the cost of expedited int'l service - the price of domestic shipping.

Please feel free to ask any questions, and have a great week!

9Esj6as.jpg f8BDpSc.jpg nfMTgOb.jpg R5Hg94D.jpg RAcHxYW.jpg Sxqc7gP.jpg vUgOwSt.jpg XZT0dfh.jpg
  2. ffej4 Survey Man May 19, 2019

Bump. I hope everyone’s weekend has been great!

3. ffej4 Survey Man May 23, 2019

Another bump!