Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional 3570.50, Full Set from 2012

1. Dan S Jun 8, 2018

This was my first Speedmaster Pro that I purchased pre-owned in 2015. I wanted to buy a relatively inexpensive Speedy Pro to see if I liked it. Obviously, I did like it, and started to purchase vintage pieces, so this one gets no wrist time. Honestly, there is not much to say about it - everything is great. In terms of flaws, there are some scuffs on the clasp and the outer box has some smudges and wear, but that's about it. If you look extremely closely, you might find some minor flaws to the finish, but it's basically in phenomenal condition. I see no blemishes on the crystal, and I can't see any tool-marks anywhere on the back or lugs.

The watch and chronograph function perfectly. I have timed the watch dial-up for the last 12 hours and it has been accurate within 1s. I can run it longer and let you know the results if it's important to you. The bracelet is currently sized for my 6-7/8" wrist and there are three extra links, for a maximum wrist size of about 7-3/4". All the accessories shown in the photos come with it, including inner/outer boxes, cards, wallet, instruction book. I do not know why the serial number is not on the warranty card, in fact I never noticed that before now. It looks like it was purchased from a Duty-Free shop at an airport.

I looked at recent sales on eBay and tried to price this for a quick and easy sale, so I'm asking $2,800 by PayPal goods and services. That includes insured Priority Mail shipping within the US, which would be my preference for convenience reasons. Take a look at recent eBay sales in this condition with B&P, and decide for yourself about the price.

I don't have a sales history on OF, which is one reason I've priced the watch the way I have. Also, I'll offer a 3-day inspection period. I will also make the following offer. Because of my job/profession I have a significant public web presence. If you want to buy the watch, especially if you're a regular OF participant, introduce yourself in a private message, and ask me to identify myself. I will give you my full name and employer, and you can Google me. You will easily identify me and my work email. You can make payment to a PayPal account associated with the same email address.

I've included a lot of photos, indoors and out to highlight any flaws, so hopefully I got everything, but let me know if I missed something that you want to see. Sorry about the dust. I noticed it afterwards but didn't want to take the photos all over again.

speed1.jpg speed2.jpg speed3.jpg speed4.jpg speed5.jpg speed6.jpg speed7.jpg speed8.jpg speed9.jpg speed10.jpg speed11.jpg speed12.jpg speed13.jpg speed14.jpg speed15.jpg speed16.jpg speed17.jpg speed18.jpg speed19.jpg speed20.jpg speed21.jpg
    speed22.jpg speed23.jpg speed24.jpg speed25.jpg

Edited Jun 8, 2018
    CaptainWinsor likes this.
  2. Dan S Jun 9, 2018

Sold. Thanks to buyer and OF.