Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional 1971 "First Watch Worn on the Moon" case back and 1039 Bracelet

1. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter Jan 22, 2014

Hello All!

I have an Omega Speedmaster Professional from 1971 with the rare original caseback for sale with bracelet and serviced just this month by my watchmaker. Please take a look at the photos for condition. The second hand and minute subdial hands were replaced with modern hands during service as they sometimes are fragile when removed. Overall markers look great.

Watch Description

Brand: Omega
    Ref: 145.022
    Material: Stainless Steel
    Crystal(s): Hesalite
    Movement: 861
    Diameter: 42mm

Accessories: none

Condition

Movement: Runs strong and all functions work as should
    Crystal(s): Perfect and clear (excuse the little dust particles)
    Case: Overall great condition
    Bezel: Overall great condition
    Bracelet: 1039 bracelet with correct stamp of Q1 1971 sized for up to approximately 7 3/8 - 7 1/2 inches with 516 end links in great condition with little stretch

Asking 2925 shipped OBRO. Face to Face in NYC always welcomed!

References available by request or in the feedback section. Also search for "Kringkily" on popular search engines to find many reviews.

I am a watch collector and I am not affiliated with any brand. All my watches comes from various Authorized Dealers and I guarantee authenticity.

photo 2 (1).JPG photo 4.JPG photo 1 (3).JPG photo 5.JPG photo 1 (2).JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG
  2. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter Jan 31, 2014

bump

3. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter Feb 11, 2014

bump

4. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter Feb 17, 2014

SOLD thanks for looking